When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lady popped of to get me a catalogue leaving me with real datejust and my identical replica on my arm

Guest rolexuk

Guest rolexuk

Out doing some bits and pieces in town today and came across some rolex watches in a top end shop, most new but they also sold some pre owned watches. There was a preowned datejust watch in there at £2900 same watch as my replica. I went in there and had a look at watch held it examined it just out of curiosity and compare to my replica. I could not tell the difference same look weight markings etc. The lady left to go get me catalogue of watches they sell leaving me with the real watch in my hand and my own replica on my arm

Out doing some bits and pieces in town today and came across some rolex watches in a top end shop, most new but they also sold some pre owned watches. There was a preowned datejust watch in there at £2900 same watch as my replica. I went in there and had a look at watch held it examined it just out of curiosity and compare to my replica. I could not tell the difference same look weight markings etc. The lady left to go get me catalogue of watches they sell leaving me with the real watch in my hand and my own replica on my arm ......................

You obviously have a trustworthy face. (Which surprises me for a fellow united follower)

:p

Did you ask if it was BP or Noob, also if it was a version 1 or 1.5. lol Yeah, it's amazing how close our reps can be to gen.

Guest rolexuk

Martijnp probably won't go down well but I indeed would have swapped them, but I wear my watch bit tight and can take me 10 seconds or so getting off and had about 15 seconds to do the swap was a bit close for my liking. Ill pop back there when I see another similer watch and this time my watch will not be on my arm but in my hand ready for the swap lol. They have to buzz you in this shop and door locks once your in and they have to let you out so I think they think security is all sorted but they didn't check watch at all on me leaving just put it straight back in shop windows. I might buy a dozen reps and ask to look at loads a watches and change the lot!. I wont coz the cops might not bother too much with 1 swap but do a load and could be in lot of trouble but easily enough done if any gangsta out there ⌚

Guest rolexuk

I never showed a dealer my watch bud think you got wrong end of stick I was merely checking out one of there watches mine was hidden under my long sleeve t shirt. Anyway I asked for this post to be removed shortly after posting it.

he didnt do Any wrong alot of People Would have thought about it its not ilegal in anyway to Think of a crime in Any western country accept if you planning a murder on your wife but its greed and it has alot of power in anyone and please dont Think your not a guy like that greed is in all People rich to poor our whole World runs around the dollars Jesus let him tell his story

Not that i support criminal Acts but still we dont need to make a Big deal about it :)

Just my 2 cents

Have a good evening everybody :)

You know, at a 'certain' age, momentary lapses of Alzheimer's happens and you 'could'

forget which one was which. Oops....

Dave...

Haha 1+

We all are thieves...we steal and deal in intellectual property...

There's a difference between buying rep watches and actually stealing a 2900£ watch.

I'm amazed that everyone is so okay with this. I'm not. If he has no problem stealing watches in a physical store, he's not going to have a problem ripping you guys off.

• Like 3

There's a difference between buying rep watches and actually stealing a 2900£ watch.

I'm amazed that everyone is so okay with this. I'm not. If he has no problem stealing watches in a physical store, he's not going to have a problem ripping you guys off.

I am not okay with stealing...surely not... but we are thieves on differenet levels!

Well Mike, he expresses the intention of returning and swapping his rep with a gen. But surely this is all fine.

Martijnp probably won't go down well but I indeed would have swapped them, but I wear my watch bit tight and can take me 10 seconds or so getting off and had about 15 seconds to do the swap was a bit close for my liking. Ill pop back there when I see another similer watch and this time my watch will not be on my arm but in my hand ready for the swap

• Like 1

Guest rolexuk

Boys I'm a romany gypsy ok an I gotta say gorgers never fail to surprise me how hypocritical and law abiding they can be when it suits them even on a replica watch forum they have the gump to go on about stealing well guys i hate to break it to you, but we are all stealing off Rolex and other watch brands evrn Gran who likes his literature and skying lol. Thing is I don't care for the law or regulations most travler don't, we are loving people with great morals with decent women hard working protective men always help family and friends out. I will only rob or con the rich never the vulnerable poor and prey for forgiveness afterwards and explain to god my reason I'm a oppertunitist moneymaking basted is I like new flash motors nice home holidays and kids to have good life and spare me this 1 sin as a man of my stature as a fighter I never bullied never pick on anybody loving friendly to everyone I cut the old people's grass for nothing they all love me god love em. My point is yes I would steal from a jewlers but that apart I'm a good guy and I realise I have this to answer when god pulls me up on it but I am genuinly nicer then most people and I hope that will out way my moneymaking quick buck and on occasions an oppertunitist theif ways. Gran iv known for sone time you really like me don't you lol P's when I like your 1 worded nasty comments since word go on me joining your site i know your game son.

Guest rolexuk

P's some lovely gorgers on here and I have noticed good and bad in every walk of life just in my experience gorgers often go on and on about the law and regulations. I say f**k the law