When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

She crashed my mailbox today.

Legend

Looks nice mate, I gather you are going full sport w/ the red strap to match the hand.

Finally you see me with a Rollie mate! :lol:

Yes Rubber B only offers 2 colors for the DSSD.. black and red. And I went with red to break up the black/silver monotony and yes to match that yachtmaster hand. ;)

A beauty L.. Looks great on your wrist.

Thanks bro.. you always have a kind word for me. 

Nice to see you on the rollie side Mr. A! Sharp combination with the second hand and red strap :)

Haha I suspect that I would be on the Rollie side a lot more than the AP side in time to come, thank you very humbly for your comment sir.

Wow, that combo really works!   NICE!

Thank you kindly. Come join me, because I very recently discovered that Rolex Really Rocks. :lol:

now thats a looker! better than stock oem

thank you kindly for your comment, I appreciate it.

" Finally you see me with a Rollie mate! :lol:

Yes Rubber B only offers 2 colors for the DSSD.. black and red. And I went with red to break up the black/silver monotony and yes to match that yachtmaster hand. ;)"

How did I know you'd go w/ a red strap for your first Rolex ........................... :partytime:

Your watch matches the Fisher-Price toy car in the kitchen.

what sharp eyes you have! 

Seriously, how the heck did you even know that it was a fisher-price toy car?? 

I went back to look at the pic, and found a blurry looking picture of a portion of the car, without any markings whatsoever.

I even checked the actual car after reading your post and found that you are correct. 

Well done, Sherlock. ;)

Maybe dbane can tell us about the brown leather couch? :)

(My guess is Italian leather...and that it will be turned into straps when you're finished with it!)

By the way, I love the strap and second hand!

Hahaha you guys are so irrelevant! I was trying to show the watch not the couch or the toy car or my floor. :lol:

That couch is a gift from my father, so I am unsure where he got it. 

Please, don't ask me about the wall tiles. I really have zero idea about it, and I know you would ask anyway, so I will just say in advance that it came with the house. :D :D :D

Yes yes matches the toy perfectly , Legend really went the extra mile picking that strap!! LOL

AND I thought that moderators are supposed to be more proper and not let nice innocent threads like this go sideways. 

Once more guys, this thread is about the DSSD, and the straps, and second hands. Yes those. 

Please, lets try to be relevant ok? :D