When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Saturday 07.03.2014 Wrist`o`rama

asciwhite

Today a Rolex 16613. It was a gift from a colleague. The hour markers where laying in the case, the second hand was also floating around and the crown and stem where loose. I fixed it today and now she's on the wrist.

To be honest I can't pull of a 16613 with the gold but it was a fun project :)

0bdc6a2a52e55b3fe96b5afa17a1953e.jpg

What is that, a 1-series? 

What do you hate about it?

From a few other owners I know, the 1 series does not have the reliability (quality?) of the 3 series. I have a die hard friend who got a 1 series in their first year of release and said it had a lot of problems and reoccuring problems. If it is true, it is unfortunate as it is a nice looking car and fast. I have two 3 series and have always had good luck with them and they are a pleasure to drive.........fast!!

TimeShare

From a few other owners I know, the 1 series does not have the reliability (quality?) of the 3 series. I have a die hard friend who got a 1 series in their first year of release and said it had a lot of problems and reoccuring problems. If it is true, it is unfortunate as it is a nice looking car and fast. I have two 3 series and have always had good luck with them and they are a pleasure to drive.........fast!!

TimeShare

My parents had a 328i premium ediiton, rear wheel drive, stick. It drove the same way when they traded it in 8 years later as it did when it came off the dealer lot. No problems ever, tight, fun, comfortable beautiful car. It was green with tan leather. Xenon lamps.... I loved it. I've often considered buying one for myself but it would be bad for business image... so I drive my Honda Accordion.