When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Important annoucemet regards my status regarding current work

SSTEEL

I need to head to the UK on Tuesday 5th of may next week for a few days, my mother is really ill in hospital with Myeloma cancer, she has been fighting this disease for four years now, which has recently got quite aggressive, she don’t have long to go before she leaves this world, so I need to go see her. I will only be there for a few days, and will be back to work.

If you currently have a watch with me for repairs, servicing, services eta including crystals, do not panic, this is not an excuse, this is a serious time in my life, and I need to go say goodbye to my mother. I have been on the phone today with the consultant treating my mother, and what she told me was very worrying regarding my mom's situation. I have two younger sisters back in the UK, and they are not coping too well, so need to be there to support them also.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

Micky,  I am sad to hear this.  Though I do not have any repairs with you, I am sure that everyone here that does knows 100% that you are trustworthy enough to never even think of making up an excuse like this to buy time.

Best of luck to you and your family in this hardship, and if there is anything that I can do for you over here across the pond, let me know (as limited as it may be).

Best,

Uber

• Like 1

I think it would be a wonderful thing to ride with Andy, he's offering out of pure kindness, because he cares about you mate.

In hard times like these, the happy moments are few and far between.  When one comes, grab it and treasure it.  This is one of them.

Andy, if you drive I'll buy the gas / petrol.  Deal?

Godspeed, my friend.  This will be hard but you are NOT ALONE.  We've got your back.

Thanks for the support, and kind words guys, AJ has me covered, so he will be collecting me on the 5th of May next week, and shooting me up the motorway in his Aston :)  Dashcam would be good, may need that radar in action too. :p  I have used up all my "post likes" in this thread alone.

• Like 1

Prayers and thoughts with you Mick

AJ that is incredible of you to be there mate

I salute you mate

If i still had The bird i Would have offered to fly you micky haha :p

Hope for The Best

• Like 1