When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

to Bz and Geek members, i am done

tyrantblade

Apparently they thought i should be banned just for saying my favorite B name watch brand one too many times 

I eonder what my gulag page says if they even made one

Its nice to be offered an opportunity to stay, but ill have to decline 

It just wouldn't be the same as geek and bz used to be

Not to mention the only watch i want, gen or rep, is the one i get punished for mentioning  (even a different model or the brand)

If you don't want to participate thenleave or stay. It's up to you but stop saying I won't post again only to return a few hours later. This forum is more tolerant and is full of RWI/RWGbz outcasts so you may* just fit in. Hell you can even say Breitling, Breitling, Breitling without getting banned or an idiot appearing and ridiculing you. 

* but that's up to you. 

If it is one forum that want you gone then it may be the forum's fault. But , if as you say that every forum want you gone, i am sorry to say that maybe you should do some introspection?

Maybe you did say the b word way too often.

Try a different letter. F seems to hit the spot here.

Sent from my SM-N9100 using Tapatalk

Why don't you save up for the gen, or sell some reps to help fund the gen purchase?

as much as I try to Save i can never seem to get very far,  its like after a good 3 months i have $1000, then im asked to shell it out to pay bills and in 3 weeks im back to 0 (but i could be living somewhere where i would never be able to save that $1000, so it could be worse)

And i have never had many reps, in fact right now i only have 1, and its not like an expensive franken either, so its gonna suffice as my only watch for a while 

Around the corner im getting taxes back, but have to figure out finances first so i may not be able to save any of it

Sucks to sometimes work 70 hours a week (its happened before, but lately 56 hours is the extreme or i get no overtime) and still end up broke

as much as I try to Save i can never seem to get very far,  its like after a good 3 months i have $1000, then im asked to shell it out to pay bills and in 3 weeks im back to 0 (but i could be living somewhere where i would never be able to save that $1000, so it could be worse)

And i have never had many reps, in fact right now i only have 1, and its not like an expensive franken either, so its gonna suffice as my only watch for a while 

Around the corner im getting taxes back, but have to figure out finances first so i may not be able to save any of it

Sucks to sometimes work 70 hours a week (its happened before, but lately 56 hours is the extreme or i get no overtime) and still end up broke

Good things come to those who save/wait :)

Calling the ISS! Calling the ISS!

This is NASA observatory.

We have observed an unknown object travelling on a near miss course towards you, entitled WT1190F. The best resolution images we have seen appear to show the object as "rattle shaped", and it is closely followed by a "pram shaped" object that has the name "Mrs Blade" on the side of it.

Please take all possible precautions until these objects have safely passed beyond the moons orbit.

NASA out.

• Like 1

youyou need a new wife... quit complaining

Now that's a bit harsh even for me.

Life's hard tyrant, and it only gets worse sometimes, you just have to get up in the morning and face the day. Nobody here is going to want you gone but you need to relax. Just hang around, contribute and play nice and you will be accepted with welcome arms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me thinks that there are some deeper issues here…

Dude… its just a watch! Life has so much more to offer. Most of us here have grail watches that we dream of as well. But we're not consumed by them. If life gives us the opportunity to acquire them, then it's "gravy"! I have my watches already picked out for when I hit the lottery. As a matter of fact, I've already spent all the money and filed for bankruptcy!!!

Some of us have a mix of gens and reps. Some choose to Franken the B'Jesus out of reps. Some can afford gens and choose to wear reps. Whatever the case, at the end of the day, it's just a watch!

I guess what I'm trying to say is… don't let a watch get you down! Keep your priorities straight!!!

Stick around... this is a fun place!

• Like 4

Why not slowly build a franken? There must be a base watch that can be used to build your grail?

There is only one rep that is an attempt at the updated breitlings out there, but its so bad i would probably need to spend as much as the gen costs, if i could find a reputable place to get parts from

Which i don't think there is for the updated models 

So its not really an option

There is only one rep that is an attempt at the updated breitlings out there, but its so bad i would probably need to spend as much as the gen costs, if i could find a reputable place to get parts from

Which i don't think there is for the updated models 

So its not really an option

This hobby is painfully addictive and expensive. I myself am sinking more damn money into a Gen build 5513 and it hurts. Also, have you thought of looking for a different model? Maybe you can find something different that you like. Just a thought. 

This hobby is painfully addictive and expensive. I myself am sinking more damn money into a Gen build 5513 and it hurts. Also, have you thought of looking for a different model? Maybe you can find something different that you like. Just a thought. 

Any of the repped Seawolfs don't appeal to me, and any of the gen Avenger IIs (GMT, Seawolf, Chrono, or Super Avenger) are right around  $3000, which seems like an impossibility given whatever money i save eventually get used on bills

There are some here that take years to accumulate what they need to build or buy. This is an expensive hobby that takes patience.

What's so great about this place is that if you have the desire to learn, you'll walk out with some skills! There's an indescribable feeling of accomplishment when you've worked on or repaired a movement or frankened a watch to near gen specs.

I started here as a Breitling enthusiast, and now have a wide range of watches. Most worked on or repaired by myself. I've never sent a watch out for repairs or modding. I learned everything right here by searching, reading, and when needed, asking. There's a wealth of knowledge and experience here.

That's what you get out of this hobby and the generous members here.

Expensive? Yes! But take your time… spread it out… have some patience and you'll look back and wonder why all the drama.

Any of the repped Seawolfs don't appeal to me, and any of the gen Avenger IIs (GMT, Seawolf, Chrono, or Super Avenger) are right around  $3000, which seems like an impossibility given whatever money i save eventually get used on bills

Yes, but here is about the journey as much as the destination. Enjoy researching and building something special. I'm building (well not me but SSteel) my Grail. I've wanted the watch for years and he is making it happen. 

*Micky, hope it's going well!!!!

• Like 1

And it's been 3 pages and OP is still around. That speaks for the wonderful members of RWG that keeps him coming back, drawing him like a deer to green pastures.

I'll be happy to wager that 5 pages later, you would see OP mingling with us, and yes that is a good thing.

This is the place for you tyrantblade. Welcome to RWG. :)

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

Tyrant/Fluffy, I've read your posts on the other fora. It's simple mate, the Seawolf you want isn't repped and you can't afford the gen. End of story. Forget it and move on. Find another watch that you like and buy it. 

In the mean time chill a little and have some fun over here. While I don't spend much time here myself, I've always liked the group of guys and the general vibe. I think you will too if you stick around.

@tyrantblade making a big fuss about other forums on our board is really only counter productive as many members populate all the boards, so those that wish to deride you will eventually do the same here.

Your best bet is to simply move on and become a regular member here.

Ken

@tyrantblade making a big fuss about other forums on our board is really only counter productive as many members populate all the boards, so those that wish to deride you will eventually do the same here.

Your best bet is to simply move on and become a regular member here.

Ken

well, ill Be around, but i dont think ill be doing very much around here for a while as there are no reps i want around what i would be willing to spend, and a lot of money will be going to my most expensive "genuine" ever, (Orthodontic) Braces to fix my messed up bite/smile 

As a side note they are still joking about "fluffy" a lot on bz (limited anonymous no account infiltration)