When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Would the member who sent me the really cool TUDOR MONTE CARLO kindly contact me please?

Legend

Hello, 

I have received a TUDOR Oyster Date from a member in USA.

I have trawled my PMs for conversations pertaining to the watch and could not find any. 

Would said member please contact me with the required job details please.

I would appreciate that very much thank you.  

Thi sis why I stick to emails, so much easier to track, especially if customers follow my instructions, supplying their tracking number in text form, and not a photo of the tracking label, this helps track down a package via email search.

It don't help if someone sends you a watch without communicating to you about it though.

6 hours ago, kernow said:

It was me. 

Oh, USA sorry busted. :p

Another "helpful" post! :bangin::lol:

At this rate, I guess I would never find the guy and I would be labelled a scammer 3 months later when the guy doesnt get his watch back, doesnt see this post, and doesnt contact me. :cc_hang:

Well for what it's worth, this was what I received. And now, I think that I would start to get comments on the details of the watch and still no help on the ownership lol.

I know you guys well haha.

f2de35381eb79c28a1874deb03dba2e0.jpg

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

2 minutes ago, Mike on a bike said:

I have an idea Legend send it to me and no one can label you a scammer ! ;):partytime:

33 minutes ago, tframo said:

Oh man.  Love the home plate!    

OK I give up.... :bangin::bangin:

Should have known better than to post asking for help. You guys would dissect the picture, post irrelevant comments, and say anything thats of absolutely no help at all. 

And yet the problem still is unresolved. Thanks a lot brothers! :partytime:

My lord Legend you called that a Tudor Oyster Date it's a "Monte Carlo" we love those.:crazy: If you put Monte Carlo in the header the guys would have come out of the woodwork, we must un AP you! :giveup:

54 minutes ago, tframo said:

Oh man.  Love the home plate!    

Nice right TF.

Sorry brother RWG was in danger of losing our status as the premier Rolex board , all fixed now. :lol2: Now you got their attention!

1 hour ago, Mike on a bike said:

My lord Legend you called that a Tudor Oyster Date it's a "Monte Carlo" we love those.:crazy: If you put Monte Carlo in the header the guys would have come out of the woodwork, we must un AP you! :giveup:

Nice right TF.

Sorry brother RWG was in danger of losing our status as the premier Rolex board , all fixed now. :lol2: Now you got their attention!

Damn Mike, please pardon me... ok Monte Carlo! Monte Carlo! 

Any idea who sent the Monte Carlo to me? hahaha

4 hours ago, Legend said:

OK I give up.... :bangin::bangin:

Should have known better than to post asking for help. You guys would dissect the picture, post irrelevant comments, and say anything thats of absolutely no help at all. 

And yet the problem still is unresolved. Thanks a lot brothers! :partytime:

Errrrrrrr, I like boobies. 

Ok mike must have changed my post title lol.

Guys are you going to continue to turn this thread into a random comments thread instead of helping me? Hahaha.

Anyone at all?

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

Enough of The jokes !! And help The man out

i been on The Hunt The past hours and pretty sure i found who A is looking for ( dramatic drum Roll please 

image.jpg

• Like 1

LOL guys... from boobies to riots.. I know I would log on each day and see everything except someone posting real help. :partytime::partytime::partytime:

I hope the owner contacts me soon. I really have no idea who sent this to me. Owner is from Birmingham, AL, USA.

you in Singapore?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

PM sent.... holy crap.

I sent that watch to Sbybbuser, sold it to him on another forum, have contacted him after seeing this, he stated he sent it to you and that you were sending to Spin for him.

this is insane. I had a small stroke when I read through the messages the first go around.

PS I love you guys, I don't frequent as much as I should or would like to, definitely a lurker, but I admire yalls honesty in all of this and all of the main commenters in this thread, all legends, but Legend, you are the man. I sincerely thank you.