When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

***** BIG FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT *****

Nanuq

Thanks for the well wishes guys! Will do my best to follow in the footsteps of some top mods and admins and to always put the best interest of this forum first!

This is my home, through this forum and some very patient members, I managed to learn how to navigate around the web using my blind software. I'll never forget that and I'll never be able to pay the forum back in full, but I'll do everything I can to try!

• Like 1

Welcome aboard gents!  You'll do great here.

Now where did I put my Ken's Left Nut axe?   :g:

Haha that sounds hilarious and rather painful!

Message crafted while riding a leathery juvenile T-Rex and charging toward the horizon.

9 minutes ago, kernow said:

And a group photo ......

image.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

Going by the list of new mods Nanuq posted, and going by your picture from L to R, does it mean that Denimhead is the lovely pink ranger?! :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Legend said:

Going by the list of new mods Nanuq posted, and going by your picture from L to R, does it mean that Denimhead is the lovely pink ranger?! :lol: 

I can neither confirm nor deny your accusation............ 

But yes, I do believe so. ;)

Let's see, DenimHead in pink, that puts Andy in black, nikki6 in..... yellow?? I figured him for the black leather look.

So reverse the order and nikki6 winds up in pink..... even worse!

Thank goodness I was taking the picture and not IN it!

Congrats to all .. Am sure now the smoking room will get bigger and more noisier

Oh you have no idea.... there are plans to add a single-malt fountain and dolphin pool next. If we get ANY work done around here it'll be a miracle.

:Jumpy:

1 hour ago, Nanuq said:

Let's see, DenimHead in pink, that puts Andy in black, nikki6 in..... yellow?? I figured him for the black leather look.

So reverse the order and nikki6 winds up in pink..... even worse!

Thank goodness I was taking the picture and not IN it!

Oh you have no idea.... there are plans to add a single-malt fountain and dolphin pool next. If we get ANY work done around here it'll be a miracle.

:Jumpy:

Yes, it is a blessing that you were taking the picture Nanuq. The flourescent purple ranger suit you insisted on wearing would adversely affect the credibility of this dignified group shot. :partytime: