When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG turns 1 year old Today!

Admin

RWG TURNS 1 YEAR OLD!

Please come and join us in celebrating RWG's 1st Anniversary, we have a fun filled day planned with prizes being handed out on the day.

We want to have a great day to celebrate our birthday so we are planning a host of things.

We could have an all day Auction where you sell almost anything (but watches), we may have a special thread where you can tell your favourite.......or most despised.....Admin member what you really think of them, of course you know he may have some choice words about you too!

We are putting together a lucky dip to be drawn by Thomas, with the prize being a watch........What watch?.....depends on the ticket.........good watch?........depends on the ticket.......watch works?..........depends on.......err sorry all watches will be in good running order. Reps for sure... Canal Street? Sesame Street? Or the latest invogue rep... who knows... and you won't either, if you don't join us.

We hope that during the festivities that we manage to do two things (1) Break the most members online at any one time record and (2) Break the most members online in a day record, to this end everyone who logs in on this day will automatically go in the draw for our major (free) raffle!

We will also be offering the chance for a years VIP upgrade to one lucky ordinary member,all you will need to do is tell us why you deserve to be made a VIP and the best post wins!

There are also some VERY special announcements to be made... so be there or be square.

JUST CLEAR YOUR DIARY FOR THE 7TH OF MARCH!

Because on that day RWG is the place to be, and all from the other boards are most welcome.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aclaimsman
First!

Gratulations to your great board! I am happy to be a member here!

Me too! Now it is time for you to upgrade your membership if you love it so much.

Ken, as Cicero once said, "Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others." ;)

That Cicero had many a good quip indeed. Happy Birthday to RWG this month.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I remember this time last year, as I'm sure many of you do. The Winter was a disappointing, sad time. RWG1 was going down the pan, although no one told Santa.

Then the famous five, or sensational seven, or maybe the fantabulous fourteen (not sure exactly how many of you were involved) took it upon themselves to step up to the plate and create this wonderful place. It sounds a bit sad but I will never forget the excitement of when this place launched and I still can't believe that you guys (you know who you are) managed to do what you did.

The icing on the cake - I got to be member no. 69!

Count me in for the celebrations!

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Well although I joined mid-Jan congratulations RWG and that goes in particular to the admins/mods and anybody who has made a review of a watch to help out newbies like myself.

Don't change, and many more years I wish to these boards.

Some other famous Pisces:

Smokey Robinson February 19

Drew Barrymore February 22

Michael Chang February 22

Steven Jobs February 24

George Harrison February 25

Johnny Cash February 26

Harry Belafonte March 01

Ron Howard March 01

Dr. Seuss March 02

Shaquille O'Neal March 06

Michael Eisner March 07