When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWI Problems?

Pugwash

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the very small world of replica watch collectors....seems that perhaps life is not as easy or simple as just enjoying the hobby and being supportive of one another. :nopity:

• 2 months later...

well, i guess they can't stop the signal... but i'm still confused. i just joined last thursday and don't even think i've had enough time to poke around fully, much less post, and i've already been banned from rwi. don't know why either, but i guess at least pug's back there now... again, i'm confused....

well, I try to log in and I get:

Critical Information

You have been banned from this forum.

Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.

Have tried several times now. Anyway, I sent an email to the admin there asking about it. Thanks for looking to see what my status is though... :)

• 2 months later...
I get a different error, but can't figure out how to email the admin. Anyone know the address?

ps. sorry if its somewhere in the thread-- looked but can't find it

You can PM daytona4me

His MSN messenger is EDITED BY TwoTone...

Personal information including e-mail address' are not allowed to be posted publicy...

• 1 month later...
"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana." - Groucho Marx

Hey, that's almost as intelligent as the old "You can't tune a piano but you can tuna fish".

Maybe these brilliant aphorisms come from the same source? :lol:

D4M is the king of "Drama Queens". He is nothing but an F__king liar and manipulator. All the current BS threads over there were started or instigated by him or his pack of fools. I almost [censored] myself when that lying CS said...

We have some members pitch a fit over the selection of Klink becoming a moderator, and for those who cannot stand to be on the same forum with him I've simply asked for them to move on. That is fine and I can respect that.

He didn't ask anyone to leave, they all left on their own accord. D4M didn't know about it until he got smacked in the head by the door as it shut behind us. Stupid power hungry buffoons are now running that place, and its much worse then it ever was. Why? I am pretty certain that the "unnamed" co-owner that D4M spoke about several weeks back is none other than ...

Klink.

Life is indeed good.