When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MBK Patek Nautilus Jumbo

ubiquitous

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too think this piece is amazing

Having just recieved mine this morning (Blue Dial MBW Jumbo) I can quite honestly say it matches the adjective sublime in both it's interpretations.

1. of such excellence, grandeur, or beauty as to inspire great admiration or awe.

2. extreme or unparalleled:

I am finding the same symptoms as Ubi and keep on staring at the blue dial shimmering in the sunlight, this coupled with the way it sits nicely on the wrist I can see this being a keeper.

I can understand why some may find them a little nondesript, however once held it is a very difficult piece of Objet D'Art to put down.

I don't think my pictures would match Ubi's, so I will refrain from embarrassing myself, suffice to say that if anyone is contemplating purchasing one of these then don't hesitate.

You will not be disappointed

randstad-

My feelings exactly. This specific piece is something that must be experienced in person. The quality... Finish and level of detail is absolutely amazing. My Nautilus Jumbo has been the majority shareholder on my wrist since I received it. I find myself oft times gazing upon the dial while not paying any attention to the actual time. And, contrary to what many might think, the ear hinges are really not that apparent whilst on the wrist. They sort of blend in, lending to a case that feels quite significant on the wrist, while remaining elegantly slim in relation. It's a rep that I would have no hesitation in giving the highest recommendation on. But, most people probably won't be able to get past it's styling...

Anyways... Enjoy your new Nauti! It is indeed a keeper!

All the best...

VERY NICE WATCH ...congrats!!

its been a while I havent buy a watch..I need to buy this

Can anyone inform me with the price and the source where to find them ...maybe ubi can help me if you read this post..Thanks mate..

thats lovely.. I need to find the blue dial..damnn ..really nice :)

• 2 weeks later...
holy crappamoly!!!! All i can think is: needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave needtohave

Could someone let me know (by PM?) where i can obtain the blue dialed version?

Can't find a better way to say what I feel... and need !!

Im soooo happy, i just orderd one in black dial!!!

I remember the first time i so this watch and i thought Ubi lost his brain buying it!!! I thought it was realy ugly watch, but let me just say the more you look at it the MORE you want it. My wife waked me up last week from a dream when i was saying Nautilus Nautilus Nautilus over and over again. Then in the morning when she told me i knew i hade to get my hands on it!!!

//robi

:lol:

This is really growing on me! Ubi, when I first saw your PP, I thought the styling was strange, but now it comes across so elegant, and such a classy looking watch. Please stop posting pictures, or my bank account is going to take a serious raiding :lol: