When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wristcheck

chubbchubb

My new and perfect Cousteau from Angus. I was the lucky winner of one Asian version, but decided to buy a ETA as well. This watch is awsome. Got it today and haven't found any thing to be worried about:)

post-4580-1183730350_thumb.jpg

Have a nice weekend guys :) Sorry for the bad picture, I'm trying to improve on that...

NORing

Well i did a bit of work last night on my vintage sort of project, i got it when i won a raffle with PT over on TRC when i first found the boards. Then i dropped it broke the crystal and damaged the works, ect, learned a bit like don't super glue a crystal in and definatly not with the dial and works there. Any way i satin finished the case last night and and i am fairly happy with it. The dial looks old ish but not like it has sat at the bottom of the ocean for a few years, it could do with the lume colouring a bit but i like it. I particularly like the old ?micro stellar balance? in the vintage molnija works that i found on the bay. I know it is nothing compared to some of the masters here like flav ect but i like more now!

This is how it looked new

277084-2248.jpg

and this is now

277084-2249.jpg

277084-2250.jpg

277084-2251.jpg

no wrist shot as my phone is playing up!

skx007

277164-2222.jpg

277164-2223.jpg

277164-2224.jpg

Best bang for your buck.

The SKK-007 is one of the best watches made. Yes, I am serious about this claim. The 7S26 movement is bullitproof, the Lumibrite paint is awesome. The sheer ruggedness though is what makes this watch the ultimate beater. It is really really tough.

No wonder this is the world's #1 most used watch for serious scuba diving. It makes perfect sense to me that folks trust their lives with this tank!

Cheers

I just got a G10 'Bond' strap from timefactors, so I'm trying it on my beat-up SMP GMT that has a broken bracelet.

..still not sure I'm loving it.

277370-2121.jpg

If I may be allowed an opinion, Everythingape, you look mighty sexy with that watch. I love the NATO Bond strap; goes well with your complexion and wrist-length.