When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My name is Stephane and I apologize I did not introduce myself!

Introduction

Dear All,

This is an incredible moment!

:o

It's my 1000th post

So what?

Well when I first registered here, looking at all this valuable information from experts, I was afraid remaining a poor Noob for the rest of my life.

I was even more wondering how I could ever contribute and give something back.

Six months later I am a rich Noob with all your information, but, I still wish I could give much more back to this place that gave me so much.

Virtual?

Yes, it is a virtual place.

I did not meet any of the nice members in person yet (neither bad members if any).

But still, I met some incredible people here who spent time to answer my Noob questions, sell me their watch without even knowing if I was reliable, modified mines prior they even ask for any payment, and so on

Wow u talk alot 1000 posts already :)

anyway im glad there are people like u around , personaly i been chattin with Stephane a few times ower PM s askin him for his opinion on diferent pieces, always he provided great info. on the things i asked and i appriciate that .

I also got a sub from him few months back ... flawless piece ... flawless communication ... a true gent ! Also ure pictorials and other contributions are a real inspiration the time and effort put behind those is well recived and i hope u continue the good work :)

Anyway ... now i talk alot what i wanted to say is CONGRATULATION on ure 1000 post , manny more to come im sure B)

regards Laz

Edited by lazarini

Congrats, Stephane. Has your 3717 arrived yet? :D

Congrats on the postmaster status. You're only 7000 behind me!

I tricked the counter ...I might be soon ahead of you :bounce:

Heu, nope, did not receive it yet ...should arrive soon though. Hopefully !

Congrats, Stephane! In just a few months you have become an asset and an anchorman to this community!

Keep up your great contributions, and stay well!

:sss:

I think by even 100 posts Stephane had a collection to eclipse most!! By 2000 posts perhaps he'll have the ultimate accolade....."Tanfoglio"!!

Congrats on all the great posts and fantastic photos! :)

On a lighter note, your 'meating Paul McCartney' thread is one of the forum's classics :1a:

Stephane,

Congrats. Always been a pleasure reading your posts, some of which have inspired me to dig deep into the pockets. This forum really has been helpful, and it's always comforting to know that there are many other individuals around the world who share the same niche interest (OCD). Great community :)