When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG needs your help!

Admin

Dear members

As most of you know, my paypal account was closed about a month ago. When Paypal locks an account, you are no longer allowed to receive payments to the account. Nobody has been able to upgrade their memberships and all recurring payments have been automatically cancelled by paypal. Basically, I have received no funds from any members this month.

Because of this, I am forced to ask all members for their financial support via a donation to the forum. I have a rather large hosting bill for our offshore server setup wich is due in a couple of days and without any money it will be hard to pay for this. So if you have a couple of dollars to spare, if you like the RWG forum, if the RWG forums have saved you some money or if you have another reason, I ask that you concider a donation to help the forum stay alive.

Because of the recent paypal-problems, I will not share the address where you can donate in public. Just send me an empty e-mail at give@rwg.cc and you will instantly get all the details you need.

Thank you!

RWG Admin

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Confirmation Number: Not a good idea. ;)

(Please delete if this is not allowed...)

You go girl :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ken

Thanks, Ken! Just wanted to motivate people, but my gut instinct was right. :)

I am guessing when our overworked Admin gets around to it, I shall have VIP powers, and then RWG will see! EDIT POWERS!

Come on show your support guys & gals! This is a great site! At least it helps me a lot when coming to buying replicas so that I don't get ripped off. And in the process I learnt a lot too from the fellow members and seniors here. I have donated as the normal upgrading process wasn't available then. It's a very simple process and I enjoyed the benefits I'm getting from this forum. Cheers keep this forum alive, keep this hobby alive!

Ok we have had many apprentices stating in threads that they want to upgrade, well heres your chance.

Now look at me I am already a VIP even though as a Moderator it gives me no extra privileges and I spend very many hours trying to help and keep your playground nice and tidy, yet i was the second member to donate..........why?.......Well I kind of like it here and I would dearly love to wake up tomorrow and find this site right where I left it...........but I tell you what, it doesn't run on thin air!

Ken