When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wristcheck ------ Ready, Steady, Go

rolli

@TeeJay: Ahh well, there's always an exception. ;) P.S.: Been trying to PM you, but your Inbox is full. Psst, check out my Pens in Pics post all the way down. You may be amused.

Hee hee, just waiting for the Magic Upgrade to happen, but, I've emptied out some messages...

Seen and posted to the thread :D

@TeeJay: Ahh well, there's always an exception. ;) P.S.: Been trying to PM you, but your Inbox is full. Psst, check out my Pens in Pics post all the way down. You may be amused.

Hee hee, just waiting for the Magic Upgrade to happen, but, I've emptied out some messages...

Seen and posted to the thread :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me chime in :)

its BOB strap but ts not produced anymore ...

he got it from one of the STRAPs for SALE threads from roli ...

regards laz

I've seen many PAM/strap combos in wrist-check threads so far, but this was THE BEST.

An 005, and a strap the colour of light buttercup yellow mixed with chantilly creme. Just perfect. May I ask you, b16a2, where you got either item? PM if you'd like. :)

Other faves pictured today:

@m4rcus: If that's Trusty's Repgeek special one, it's a bargain. Looks awesome.

@robertk: All 3 watches pictured. You're fast becoming one of those members I mentioned in that thread, whose taste I admire.

@evildee: That Fiddy looks great on you, not ridiculous! Lose your nerdy chums though.

I had to pop into town today to get a part for a bike i am working on so i popped into the Breitling Ad to try on a SFSO i had been admiring for a while, they were even happy for me to take a pic wearing it :thumbsupsmileyanim: so even though i am wearing my 177h right now the wrist check photo is the breitling. I am very happy with the photo for quick phone snap as it has highlight ed the two most impressive thing on the gen. Firstly check out that AR :wub: and now look at the colour of the dial, there have been a couple of threads about whyat colour the white on is and it is definatly not white on the gen but a nice creamy ivory. Now we have all agreed that the rep is not white but is it any thing like the colour of this? If someone confirms this then i am buying one! :cupidarrow: today if possible. Especialy after that bloke on you tube confirmed what you had been saying for soooo long.

289886-6043.jpg

289886-6044.jpg

Chalk another up for the Big Bang Bus

289892-6032.jpg

Nice one!

Is it me, or did you guys look at this Hublot and were very briefly reminded of the AP T3? Minus the crown guards, obviously, but the design is remarkably similar in this photo.

I know there are some watch models that are meant to compete with each other directly (Omega Seamaster/Rolex Submariner, e.g.). Is this the case here? Did AP challenge Hublot?

289895-6031.jpg

That's the best close-up I've ever seen on RWG.

And the watch is MAGNIFICENT. I know there are some super reps of this, which many members here wear. But the gen is just on a different level, don't you think? Love it. Wish I could wear it...

@Lazarini: Thanks, Laz! A few people already PMed me with the sad news that it's discontinued. But I have my contacts, and I am getting one just for me. So there! :lol:

Well thanks Victoria but i belive that there are many better photos here than what can manage with my cell phone. I was just lucky to capture the AR and tone of the gen. It truly is a nice looking watch, my wife who normaly hates breitling even liked it!

Hi Gang :victory:

my weekend is great ... returned from Prague on friday and was wearing the SFSO on the train ...

289916-6008.jpg

when got home a bunch of my freends waited with this cake hehehe that my sweet girlfriend ordered for me (my birthday is actualy monday but makes sense to celebrate on the weekend :thumbsupsmileyanim:

289916-6009.jpg

We just returned from the city center where i wore my 204 wempe wich i posted in pam area ... changed the rep strap for a black leather that i got with the watch mmmm :rolleyes:

289916-6010.jpg

And Sunday will be my MBW 1680 day ... will part with it in the upcoming week as its traveling to recive some mods :whistling:

289916-6011.jpg

Have a nice rest of the weekend all !

Regards Laz

Edited by lazarini

Seems like white SFSO's are hot this weekend :lol:

Got back home yesterday. And this one was waiting for me. :)

SuperOcean Steelfish, the Asian version. No AR, but with white dial the reflections are not very noticeable. Seems like I was lucky and got one with the correct ETA-datefont also.

289960-5980.jpg

Looks sporty on a black rubber strap (gen.). Bracelet needs some final finishing before I will wear it. The dial is actually kind of "silvery white. Not the bright white I expected from photos, but quite nice actually. It adds an expensive look.

289960-5981.jpg

Fiddy Driving... :o

290350-5843.jpg

That's still one of my fave straps EVER, Hambone.

I am going out with that Tankissime as mentioned, but here is a quick wrist-check shot of the infamous 'uncle cracker' Fiddy.

290350-5844.jpg

Looks totally different on me, than on you, and yet...not too shabby on either. How is this possible? :)

I just got this in the mail. Yes, mail on a Sunday from USPS. :g:

Anyway this is Andrew's (Trustytime) latest and greatest Sea-Dweller. I'm not really into Sea-Dwellers but he made me a great deal because I had ordered a watch from his website that was out of stock. As I said, I'm not into Sea-Dwellers but this one looks pretty good to me. The rehaut is deep and the cgs look nice. The bezel is thicker than my Subs and looks accurate from a profile. I can't believe how smooth the second hand is. No complaints, very nice!! :clap:

290369-5827.jpg

Edited by predfan2001

I'm not into Sea-Dwellers, but this looks pretty good to me.

:thumbsupsmileyanim: I bet you will like it better and better :p

So, after these holidays I found a great package yesterday evening !!!

My Puged IWC 3717 with Eta DateWheels is on my wrist ! Yipppeee.

Thanks again Pug.

Pug's thread is great to check if you didn't yet: http://www.rwg.cc/members/Installing-Valjo...750-t37058.html

Sorry, this is an old wrist shot but camera is not back from Palma yet :huh:

290374-5825.jpg

You bastards are going to make me have to go and get a SFSO, even though I've sworn that I'm not going to jump on that bandwagon.

The white dial and brown leather is something spectacular in a watch whose gen price is so reasonable. I hate the idea of spending $350 bucks on a rep whose second-hand gen is available for quite a reasonable price.