When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The reason we can actually read RBJ's posts

XRT

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

:3a:

Very nice info. I like it, and yes I read it perfectly first time, it shows why we sometimes make mistakes while reading words that have similar counterparts. It also shows just how lazy the brain really is.

Crhis

Yeh i can read that...i think the majority of people can...amazing really how that works!

If you think about it too much it starts to go wrong...its just an automatic skill.

Jon

Ah!

Now I can finally figure out how and why you all folks seem able to understand my English!!! :lol:

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

:3a:

After 8 pints of Guinness it makes perfect sense to me! :drunk:

JTB

Pretty cool.. I could understand every word easily..

I think most people can... the brain's autocorrect function is far superior to mickeysofts.

• 2 weeks later...
I think most people can... the brain's autocorrect function is far superior to mickeysofts.

I wonder how hard it is for folks whose fiest language is other than English?? English is such a hard langusge to learn....tough...through....slough