When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Double AR Run

HauteHippie

Folks,

I've survived my move and am fairly settled in at a new job, so to finally answer all the PMs, I'd be more than happy to kick off AR run 5. There seems to be other options available, and I'd also be more than happy to defer to those as it's quite a time sink organizing these runs (and they don't pay well ;) ). So let's just see where we currently stand. This would also be the first time I'd not be participating with crystals of my own, so now it's purely a service to the forum.

As always the price will be $40 per crystal via cashier's check in the USA. International (outside US) members can pay via paypal for $42.5. USD. A minimum of 20 are needed.

Please respond to this thread if and only if you are 100% committed to participating in a double AR run, and clearly indicate how many crystals you've got. Before you respond, make sure you have read and understood my AR FAQ here: http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...mp;#entry219528

You can always view previous AR run results on members' watches using the links in my signature.

Oh, and by the way, a few spots are already taken as I've been holding a few crystals for people for a while now.

Alrighty then, have at it.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please be sure to have read the AR FAQ. As stated in there, crystals must be stripped prior to my receiving them. I've provided stripping services in the past, and won't be doing so in the future. I've also experimented with having the coating company do the stripping. Their results with boric acid washes were poor on some crystals, so we won't be doing that again. Essentially the stripping is up to you or to your watch maker.