When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New begin of this Week, Wristcheck!

rckh

Dear All:

Such a beautiful day I'm so happy, Why? Because of 2 things:

1.) 4 days ago; I hurt my left leg seriously by broken glass. The wound very deep & made me lay on the bed 4 days...It's painful & I couldn't walk around my house even goto toilet........ Today, I got much better & could go out for a walk with my wife! :p

2.)I just pull the trigger on my next target: Mr.Davidsen Panerai Ultimate 111H. After a long research + study; I decided to grab my 2 PAM rep! After I recieve; I will take so photos & review on it as usual. Stay Tune!

To spend my lovely Monsday & before my new PAM arrive; I decide to stay with my lovely UPO from Angus until this Wed:

Picture032.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Best Regards, B)

Raymond

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RAYMOND! Poor thing. :(

Though my malady is no where close to yours, I can relate what being in bed for 4 straight days is like. Awful cabin fever, discomfort, and boredom. Take care!!

MONDAY

It's raining like the bejiggers here, and I'm taking out the Toscana Siena Carbon on my DSN PAM 112.

carbonwristiefo6.jpg

What do you think? Ocean's 13 or Lives of Others? :p

ipodcarbonwristiein6.jpg

TUESDAY

My Andrew PAM 111h on a PAV 99 strap...maybe going out into the open for the first time in a week -- to Fourbucks!

pav91starbucksta3.jpg

Love the look of the simple but charming PAV 99. They say it's the hide that OEM calf tans today are based on.

pav99starbucksmv0.jpg

...I'll clear my Inbox ASAP tomorrow!

New from Josh (hope to pull together a review soon). In short, the transaction was perfect, but has

a little QC issue ... can you see it?

ingyot0.jpg

Yup, the hands are misaligned. :o Josh is already making it up to me, and I have a lello DW on its way.

Then it's fixing time ... in the meantime I plan on giving it a little wrist time today just to see how it wears.

I am ashamed to say i am still wearing the big fish i have only taken it off to attend a formal dinner and even then i looked at the leather strap to see if it would go with the uniform i would be wearing. I will be away doing some ehem! camping soon and i have promised my wife that she can wear it when i am away so it will be an enforced change soon.

DSC00120.jpg

Holy Guacamole with Christ on a bike! That's a beautiful combo of PVD PAM on a perfect strap. WHAT is it?

LOL its Davidsan 195 with an upgraded dial , nuclear lume and a BOB-strap ;)