When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mid-Week Wrist-Check (24-25 Oct. 2007)

Victoria

WEDNESDAY

Pinky ring! Plus Giovanni e Figlio's La Spezia in Cognac on Andrew's PAM 113. :wub: :wub:

laspeziawristieij4.jpg

I like 'em thick and long. Now you know.

laspeziathicknessjf7.jpg

Seriously, this strap packs a wallop at 6.5mm thick and a buckle at 3mm. I can't even imagine what it might weigh on the hefty Fiddy!

laspeziabucklezb9.jpg

A strap which glistens whiskey-red in the sun, but at night, it's as dark as molasses. Love it, Dluddy! (Sox in 5)

laspeziasident0.jpg

THURSDAY

I believe the kids these days refer to this as, "This is the sh*t right here". :Jumpy:

rolexdjwristiepoolkb7.jpg

My new Silix DJ Rollie with Roman numerals. I'm in love. :group:

rolexdjwhitefacegw8.jpg

Vrroooom! The crazy girl racing around SoFla with a new Rollie on her wrist is me. Wave as you pass by!

rolliedjwristiedriving3rw7.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vic, thanks for your guidance on the pam dilemma, I think that it's solved courtesy of the 112 that was on the 'for sale' board. I'm still thinking I'm going to end up with a 177h, but it's between that and a Fiddy. What's pushing me in the direction of the Fiddy is that I've got a ABP horned croc strap that I'm dying to try out on something...and it will only fit a 26mm lug width model...

Here's what I was wearing today, just got back from seeing Tori Amos....

DSC00098.jpg

A strap which glistens whiskey-red in the sun, but at night, it's as dark as molasses.

Vic, be careful with this strap.. It stains very very easily.. don't even think of putting it near water..

Other than this it is one of the best hides out there (same strap was previously made by Strapmasters (XaMas).

The original whiskey colour as you said is great but it won't stay for long.. It darkens in time to a nice dark tan ;)

I have the black version as well...

The 024a is growing on me. What I think did it was azgjav's modded, 'vintagized' sub that he had for sale a while back...sometimes you can see a watch that doesn't look like the stock model, but rather is customized and has a unique look- and it appeals to you as a result...and then when you see the stock one after this 'conversion', you like it, whereas before you didn't.