When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Black SMP pro, too good to be true

casanile

Got my tracking number close to a week after purchasing. Then the tracking didn't show up to a couple days later. My tracking is EA...CN and dispatched from FUZHOU. So don't know the difference between EE and EA.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the first two letters are an indication of the region of where the package is going because every single tracking number i have gotten through EMS has started with 'EA'

Agree, A for America and E for Espana, Spain for Francisco.

Perhaps I'm to much optimist, but I'm not very worried about CN and HK, who knows? Factory in CN and a warehouse in HK...

It's close...

Congo or Azerbaidjan should be scary but CN and HK?

Edited by antomarty

Agree, A for America and E for Espana, Spain for Francisco.

Perhaps I'm to much optimist, but I'm not very worried about CN and HK, who knows? Factory in CN and a warehouse in HK...

It's close...

Congo or Azerbaidjan should be scary but CN and HK?

This is the answer from the dealer:

"All tracking numbers that go to the different destination countries will start with EAxxxxxxxxxCN or EExxxxxxxxxHK but it is the same supplier they use diffrtrnt carriers for different countries. Thank you "

PP dispute opened. Next week i'm gonna file a claim.

No need to say i don't trust Angela and her chinese fellows anymore.

Ryaku - did Angela ever get back to you? I know I wrote her an email stating that I have yet to receive any tracking info. Then 2 days later, got it. Its in the process of being delivered. So I may have to run the PO to pick it up in order to sign for it.

Ryaku - did Angela ever get back to you? I know I wrote her an email stating that I have yet to receive any tracking info. Then 2 days later, got it. Its in the process of being delivered. So I may have to run the PO to pick it up in order to sign for it.

Of course she replied me triplehd, but answers were absolutely unsatisfactory.

First time she said me she can't control shipments.

Second time she wrote me this:

"It showes it has been shipped but it showes the tracking number won't be available for 5 days.Here is what it had."

It really looks like she has no clue and control on what she's doing.

I have been very patient for the last two weeks since i placed my order... I think im going to give her one more week.

Are you also still waiting for a TN?

Of course she replied me triplehd, but answers were absolutely unsatisfactory.

First time she said me she can't control shipments.

Second time she wrote me this:

"It showes it has been shipped but it showes the tracking number won't be available for 5 days.Here is what it had."

I got the same response. When given the tracking number, EMS did not update for a few days. I wouldn't say more than 3 days. When it did show, it was just in batch.

I think everyone has to remember that when dealing with a middle-man, such as Angela, that everything will not run like clockwork. Who knows if her supplier takes her money and F's her, which means we get F'ed because there's no watch.

I really hope it works out for you and everyone else who orderd through her. Give it to Wednesday the latest to see if it shows in EMS.

You didn't get it: she didn't communicate me any tracking number. :D

No, didn't see that part - so I get it now.

Uh by the way...if someone forgot it...yes, i paid on the 19th dec.

If you gotta open a complaint with PP, then go for it. Maybe that will get her attention.

Guest jagleaso
I wonder if it's faster to just get the whole deal with the box, papers and all. I notticed the price for watch only has seemed to gone up so that it's only $18 less ?

I'm tempted to order and wait but with the paypal dispute going in by others, can't my paypal account be suspended and stuff?

I ordered mine with papers and box and it hast been any faster :(

Ryaku,

If it helps to reassure you.

I ordered the watch and box on Dec 27th. Recieved tracking number on Jan 8 which, incidentally, didn't work until the 10th. Got confirmation on the 10th that it had left China for delivery. The watch is drop sshipped. Angela seems to have little control over the situation. Communications have been cordial and professional. Doubt that she'll leave you high and dry. Be patient. Good things come to those that wait.

hmmm,

I wonder if someone could work up a poll or something so we could track who actually got theirs?

Also has anyone received the blue dial SMP yet?

Let's see the pics guys.

Supposedly, per USPS website, they tried to deliver it to me yesterday and left a notice. No notice was left and my doorman said that he didn't see anyone from USPS. Called USPS and they told me that on the first attempt, they may not leave a notice and try to deliver it the next day around some the same time. So, hopefully, it comes within the next hour. Hopefully, they sent it to the right address.

Once I get it, hopefully today, I will let everyone know.

well, it looks like its been attempted to be delivered to my place twice - the only problem is that i think it's being delivered to the wrong address. Tracking said two attempts and left notices - but my doorman said no one from USPS came by (he has to buzz them in). Sent her an email confirming what address it was sent to. Hopefully she gets my email and finds out what is going on.

Gen pearl for reference

IMG_5630.jpg

The electric blue gen is unbelievable. I highly doubt the blue version that is offered on Ioffer has that same blue for the dial. Don't know how hard it is to rep the blue, but I have seen many many reps of the blue version and they're horrible.