When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Black SMP pro, too good to be true

casanile

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they really rep this watch?!? I have to say that I'm really surprised.

Got my black smp today but it was the wrong watch with incorrect HE position.

DSC01467.jpg

currently in negotiations with angela as what to do but I'm not spending $25 to ship it back to China.

Paypal and ioffer disputes will likely follow.

-bosk

I received my black one and have a few things I would like do discuss when others receive theirs. I may a few issues with mine, but am waiting out to see what everyone else got. I could have got a bad one, but beware.

EDITED:

Well, mine looks just like the one above. Wrong HE, no serial, poor bracelet text, etc. In addition mine has the Omega logo with poor printing. Like I said, I was going to hold out, but it appears I am not alone.

Edited by Dilliam

Got mine yesterday with some scratches on the insert and dings on bezel.

Watch is the same we were expecting, solid and accurate.

Untitled1-1.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

Angela will te me if she can send me spare parts as i prefer not to ship it back.

Am i too fussy? I assure you you can see scratches very clearly.

Got my black smp today but it was the wrong watch with incorrect HE position.

DSC01467.jpg

currently in negotiations with angela as what to do but I'm not spending $25 to ship it back to China.

Paypal and ioffer disputes will likely follow.

-bosk

And the hands are very short. What a shame!

Looks like ryaku got a decent black one.

It's really a shame Francisco.

Looks like only three watches have arrived as they were supposed to. I have a good one, Antomarty has another and I've seen a stunning electric blue one. Ryaku has the exact version than me but with dings and scratches.

One las thing, my bracelet has fallen to pieces, I was resizing it to add the mid link and one end link that was poorly attached to the bracelet has fallen off. I've put a spare Bond bracelet, meanwhile I don't know what to do with the broken pin.

One las thing, my bracelet has fallen to pieces, I was resizing it to add the mid link and one end link that was poorly attached to the bracelet has fallen off. I've put a spare Bond bracelet, meanwhile I don't know what to do with the broken pin.

I also had problem with my bracelet risezing it, end links are very crappy and i'm scared to death to wear this watch before glueing some links to be sure it doesn't drop from my wrist.

I like this watch a lot and i think i will replace the dial with a genuine one and i will have crystal ar coated (it's a true mirror).

Edited by ryaku

It's really a shame Francisco.

Looks like only three watches have arrived as they were supposed to. I have a good one, Antomarty has another and I've seen a stunning electric blue one. Ryaku has the exact version than me but with dings and scratches.

Hi friend:

Could you post a picture? It is a bit difficult to imagine what's going on with the bracelet.

Mine is still in Spanish customs. Which model am I going to receive? :brow:

Hi friend:

Could you post a picture? It is a bit difficult to imagine what's going on with the bracelet.

Mine is still in Spanish customs. Which model am I going to receive? :brow:

I would guess it is a total crap shoot which one you will receive. Please let us know what you get though, I would like to know.

Bummer!

Why is it so hard to get through to her that WE ONLY WANT THE RIGHT ONE !

Do you think there still making the good ones or were they left overs to bait and switch us?

After all the what you see is what youll get hype.

I'm [censored P' ied Off!!!!

Trying to communicate with these dealers seems like one step forward two steps back.

Edited by solchitlins

Gents,

You are not alone in your misery. I too did not receive the watch that was advertised. Got the short hands, Asian movement! However, must admit that the box was very impressive. How to resolve this now? Embarking on new adventure.

I suggest to threaten Angela with a massive negative rating. This is our force. And we can threaten her with repeating the same comments in our votes if she does not solve this stupid situation very, very quickly. Nobody will buy any stuff from her.

I suggest to threaten Angela with a massive negative rating. This is our force. And we can threaten her with repeating the same comments in our votes if she does not solve this stupid situation very, very quickly. Nobody will buy any stuff from her.

Its a given that she will get negative feedback if she does not resolve the issue. Also her paypal account will be dead with all the disputes against it. I know it will take some time to resolve the issue and am shipping my watch back to her US location today.

no need for threats, imo

-bosk

Its a given that she will get negative feedback if she does not resolve the issue. Also her paypal account will be dead with all the disputes against it. I know it will take some time to resolve the issue and am shipping my watch back to her US location today.

no need for threats, imo

-bosk

I agree with this statement. So far I have found dealings with her to be top notch, especially when considering some of our other dealers. I was irate last night, but today was a bit more rational and realized that some supplier problably thought they would take her for a ride. Could happen to anyone.

@Ryaku - How's the lume color?

I received two blacks and shipped them back to Angela with all the same problems. I feel if she can't resolve our problems I believe she will refund quickly.

She has WAY too much at stake here. She is very responsive and should follow through. If she can locate the correct factory they may have other watches........like that evasive SM300, 165.024.

Jim

I received my black one and have a few things I would like do discuss when others receive theirs. I may a few issues with mine, but am waiting out to see what everyone else got. I could have got a bad one, but beware.

EDITED:

Well, mine looks just like the one above. Wrong HE, no serial, poor bracelet text, etc. In addition mine has the Omega logo with poor printing. Like I said, I was going to hold out, but it appears I am not alone.

Got mine yesterday and had the same issue. Really really disappointed. Emailed Angela and told her all of the issues. One of the worse dials I have ever seen. On the good side, she did say I could send it back and she would source me the correct one. We will wait and see.