When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First Wrist Check of the year 2008

By-Tor

Completly agree with you Vic, this strap is one of my favorite strap ;)

Already received one compliment about it, on RWI. I love to point out straps that I like -- but this came as a surprise even to me. ;)

IMG_1787.jpg

:wub:

Beautiful, Golfman! This and the Crazy Horse are my faves, of yours.

PS : Is it already "break" ?

Nah, it's not broken-in yet (I wish!). This is brand-new.

I had earlier bought an used Havanna Drifter that didn't have your patina. It was just yucky. It also smelt of men's cheap cologne. Like the kind some guys use to go clubbing. :animal_rooster:

THURSDAY

Here's the "TeeJay" shot: the TWP PAM 210 on the Caoutchouc Rubber Diver strap. Looks like a Moon Landing. ;)

210caomoonlandingdx5.jpg

210caowristiepoolam7.jpg

:1a::wub::1a::wub:

That combo might not be to everyone's taste, and, when worn by an elegant lady, rather incongruous to the overall attire, but, that really will be perfect for my friend :thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim: That first shot is awesome. I have a hunch he's going to love this watch (which will have a deployant clasp fitted, for previously discussed reasons :lol: )

Thanks again for putting the combo together so I could see it. It looks exactly as I visualized, a contradiction of chunkiness and elegance, but, it will suit my friend perfectly.

As for my own wrist, I've got the 127 back on the honey/tan sharkskin. (I was also wearing the same jeans/sweater/shoes/jacket as when I first took the pic, (Yes, they have been washed in between :lol: ) so, it might not be 'fresh', but it's still accurate)

21-12-07_1502.jpg

Edited by TeeJay

Oh my, I hate those drug tests :lol:

LOL!

I remember telling Slai that his photo was the coolest I had ever seen. (He was in an airport terminal awaiting his flight) He said he didn't think his fellow passengers thought so, since he kept taking photos of his wrist. ;)

How many shots on average do you guys take, for the Wristchecks?

Me, about 5 per "composition". 1-2-3. I don't take long.

@Shundi: Aww, man, I feel bad now. You're right. BUT the fact is we're not used to it, clothingwise, and our homes are not well-insulated! The first thought I had was, what happens to the homeless during a rare SoFla cold night...

WEDNESDAY

Starting off the New Year with two straps I NEVER thought I'd combine or have. My Andrew PAM 177h on a Kaktus Havanna Drifter strap. A GORGEOUS brown. :wub:

Oh, and that's my Rotring Skynn fountain pen. Comfy and avant-garde.

kaktushavanadrifterrotrnd4.jpg

South Florida is in the 50Fs/10Cs and it'll be in the 30Fs/0Cs tomorrow. Brrrr!! But look at that sun and sky! :tu:

kaktushavanadrifterwrisjb4.jpg

THURSDAY

Here's the "TeeJay" shot: the TWP PAM 210 on the Caoutchouc Rubber Diver strap. Looks like a Moon Landing. ;)

210caomoonlandingdx5.jpg

210caowristiepoolam7.jpg

No complaints about the weather young lady, check out temperatures in Fairfield, CT! It was like 10 degrees F here today :( !!

Just came back from a week in Italy with only my Breitling GT (white dial) with me. Didnt dare to take my collection with me if the customs was crazy!

So now I am back home and I couldnt wait 5 minutes before I slipped on my IWC Cons. Diver ..now changed to my (3 weeks new) Mont blanc Timewalker chrono.. and soon (the last hour awake) will be my Cartier Santos 100 .. crazy crazy life =) hahaha

No pics right now unfortunally.. just had to write a line =)

/M