When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Midweek Wrist Check

ubiquitous

Thx so much Victoria, a wristshot without your opinion on my newest rep is not a wristshot I can enjoy... ^_^

Although the background looks very much like a Parisian brasserie, it is actually the window of the Montblanc watch factory in Le Locle (Switzerland).

17465.jpg

17183.jpg

Nice little house...

art4pr5.jpg

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx so much Victoria, a wristshot without your opinion on my newest rep is not a wristshot I can enjoy... ^_^

Aww. :p

Well, since RWG is a little slow, I won't do one of those "@Pix" followups I have been doing because the ratings were taken out. A full reply instead!

(Well, one to @TMG: Nice new Tudor! And one to @Maximilian: I didn't even know you had a 177, you rascal)

Although the background looks very much like a Parisian brasserie, it is actually the window of the Montblanc watch factory in Le Locle (Switzerland).

Astonishing!

For a second, it looked like you posed outside of Les Deux Magots at night. :)

C3_Les_Deux_Magots.jpg

Nice little house...

17183.jpg

Ahh, the Swiss. So clean, so correct.

No Hello Kitty ladies there...

Thursday revisited.

Well this little gem just arrived today and of course I had to try it on. Here's a really quick shot of something slightly off the beaten path -Tudor 7031/0 Monte Carlo

DSCN4834.jpg

Nice.

Can you tell us more about this watch (or take more pictures).

Thanks man.

ubi i see that you couldnt resist to get the black nautilus with correct dots dial.

I still have mine. Tomorrow I will wear my rare roamer stingray with valjoux 726 movement.

Indeed. I had two at one point, but parted with one so that a good friend of mine could have one as well. I see you finally got the Roamer! Last we spoke, I thik you had just purchased and were waiting for it to arrive ^_^

Happy New Years to u & yours, bro :)

Euno!! How the heck are ya?? Happy New Years to you as well, ol pal! Hope things are going well :lol:

Thursday revisited.

Well this little gem just arrived today and of course I had to try it on. Here's a really quick shot of something slightly off the beaten path -Tudor 7031/0 Monte Carlo

DSCN4834.jpg

NICE MC, tmg!!

Indeed. I had two at one point, but parted with one so that a good friend of mine could have one as well. I see you finally got the Roamer! Last we spoke, I thik you had just purchased and were waiting for it to arrive ^_^

IMG_1322.jpg

arrived some time ago. I am enjoying this watch a lot.

Right now is at a friend