When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

this is getting serious!

dadog13

again Ms. King...she is the fastest in this wild wild rep world...

first pics og the new graham...double AR, sapphire crystal,....

GRAHAM-003.jpg

GRAHAM-003-1.jpg

GRAHAM-003-2.jpg

GRAHAM-003-3.jpg

GRAHAM-003-4.jpg

GRAHAM-003-10.jpg

GRAHAM-003-11.jpg

GRAHAM-003-12.jpg

GRAHAM-003-14.jpg

This is gonna be an expensive year if they continue like this...

probably there are some experts that will immediatley see the biggest flaws...but since advertised as 1:1 copy...it should have only acceptable flaws...I am not to picky...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason I have always liked these big fugly buggers, however cost may be the deciding factor for me.

One thing though I was struck by dadogs comment here....

but since advertised as 1:1 copy...it should have only acceptable flaws..

Have we really been brainwashed enough to see it like this?

I mean this watch may indeed be 1:1 (that waits to be seen) but to me that term will always mean that without opening the watch you will not be able to find any fault.

Ken

Have we really been brainwashed enough to see it like this?

I mean this watch may indeed be 1:1 (that waits to be seen) but to me that term will always mean that without opening the watch you will not be able to find any fault.

Ken

as 1:1 copy i understand that they had the gen in their hands while making the rep...that's all...I can only imagine how many reps have been done just by looking at various pics on the net/catalogues and they came out just good as this...

we all know that even in this case (while having the gen in their hands) there are still flaws - we saw it in other releases...but the reps usally done like this have for me (as I take his whole hobby) acceptable/minor flaws...see for example the sec at 6 porsche...or the CACC...or others

Not taking a shot at you dadog, I know there are many who see it the same way, but to me what you describe is a 'Copied from original' watch but a 1:1 should be flawless.

Ken

I know ken that you are not taking a shot at me... ;) ...but you are so loooong in this rep world that you should know, no matter what they do there will never be a flawless rep... :lol:

when you said this about the 1:1 thing, were you refering this that you are bothered from them advertising the reps like that? that the make you (or somebody else) think it is really a 1:1 copy?

Edited by dadog13