When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seems Like Rwg Is Up And Running Again

gran

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little concerned, Blade dumped on Matrix big when he offered his explaination on his forums probs, yet a quick check shows 3 Admins.......Blade, Johnnyboy and yes Matrix!

I wouldn't have though he would be keen to keep Matrix when the guy let Blades forum go to ruin :g:

Ken

Seems Like Rwg Is Up And Running Again

Maybe up, but certainly not running, and no answers to the obvious questions.

Plenty of subterfuge though.

This is not about an " us vs them " thing, although it would be nice to see some real answers.

Offshore

I agree,.. ..I don't give a care...and am getting frankly quite weary of such posts

over here...

There are too many boards already established...more than enough for any replica aficionado,

or addict even,...

Some of us have to work,. besides JF that is....I guess that's why he's admin over there..

No Life.... :yawn:

Yes, I did and I was joking too, notice the (;)). :D

Oh ja dots a gud one willith! (Wink wink, nudge nudge, know what I mean?) :secret:

Now, it's been quite a while since we gave up on blade reappearing on the old rwg... and since those of us who bought one gave up on the RWG watch... :yawn:

Imagine my surprise this afternoon when a box from Beijing showed up... and inside was my RWG Collaboration I watch and box! #22/100 :1a:

So... whass up? :g:

Oh ja dots a gud one willith! (Wink wink, nudge nudge, know what I mean?) :secret:

Now, it's been quite a while since we gave up on blade reappearing on the old rwg... and since those of us who bought one gave up on the RWG watch... :yawn:

Imagine my surprise this afternoon when a box from Beijing showed up... and inside was my RWG Collaboration I watch and box! #22/100 :1a:

So... whass up? :g:

You are kidding, right?

Poor taste joke.