When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TTK's Status on RWG

TwoTone

can someone or members second the motion .. or request for the mods to put this puppy to sleep ???

we need a second to the motion and 2/3 majority.. 2 people will do...pplllleeeassseee

Seconded all in favor say aye

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I don't think any Admin teamer's are going to close this thread in a hurry........and face accusations of cover up.

No we need to just let this one die.

It really doesn't matter what spin Neil buddies want to put on this they still have to answer one question honestly...

Was Neil justified in threatening our Admin?

Ken

We do know Riico because we have told you he did.

Your accusation that the entire Admin team including T are liar's has not gone unnoticed though. <_<

Ken

PS; Let me know when you're getting low on those coffin nails and I will hand you some more.

We don't know if he did or not! All we have is supposition by association.

Given Neil's history on other forums, and comments to members here, is it really such a stretch of the imagination to believe he would threaten the admin? Is it really that hard to accept that that is how he behaves online?

R11co-

I warned you privately and now I am warning you publicly. Calling the admin team here and at three other forums liars is not constructive. Keep it up and you are going to find that you could be the first person to disappear from all 3 forums at the same time. Even Neil couldn't do that. ;)

Are you rejecting Admin's reality and substituting your own? If you are I would like you to clearly state what you would have people believe about the circumstances of TTK's banishment from the forum. What specifically does

supposition by association
mean and what am I to understand you mean from
We don't know if he did or not
. Also, your use of the word
we
is completely unreasonable and the premise that you put forth with it is not supported by the vast majority of posts on this thread.

I do not know TTK, I have not purchased a watch from him and have never had a conflict with him on any board. I only know him from his posts. Given TTK's propensity to attack, attack, attack and never give an inch when he was angered by somebody on the forum, it is very easy to believe Admin's explanation of events. I have dealt with Admin and Mods on occasion on issues and have found these people to be fair minded and to have exercised reasoned judgment. I take at face value what they have said.

Correct me if I am wrong?

I wish you well ... Peace be upon you.

Do you think Neil didn't threaten the Admins?

Honestly, are you trying to convince us its all a misunderstanding? You're avoiding this question over and over.

Neil-- err, sorry, I mean "r11co." Perhaps you missed my post where I quoted from TTK himself.

When the RWI Mods decide to ban me... watch the firework show when they do.....I already have multiple I.D.s on this board...as well as a whole load of friends all over the US and elsewhere who will quite happily re-register with new names for me......same as on the old RWG.....Blade tried to ban me and couldn't.....I kept popping up all over the place......you can't make any board secure enough to keep a determined member from coming back.....and once they ban me......I'll be here starting fires all over the place.......the Mods will be busier than one-armed paperhangers putting out all the s**t that I'll be posting all over the place....as well as dealing with the behind the scenes shitstorm that I'll create.....so ban away.

That was a public threat that Neil made to RWI when we took away his dealer status. Are you seriously trying to defend this? And are you seriously saying that even with this statement, you don't think Neil would do the same to the RWG mods? If that's the case, I only have one question for you. When are you going to send Hike his watch, Neil?

One additional point that I thought was kind of interesting. In going through that RWI thread where Neil issued his threats against RWI, Neil was quick to praise the RWG Admin team while, of course, blasting the RWI Mod Squad:

RWG / TRC and even Repgeeks.......have enviable reputations......NO-ONE...and I mean NO-ONE can ever level any accusations at Admin as Admin on TRC or RWG....regarding scamming members.......or anything remotely like it.......that's the difference between these boards.....and nothing will change until this board is completely cleansed....and smells of Dettol instead of decay......!

That's my observation and opinion......the Mods will no doubt do as they've always done....delete it...or in this instance let it stand......and try to answer the questions that should be asked of them......!

If anyone wants to see my latest offerings....they can be foundon the 3x other premier boards.....RWG / TRC and Repgeeks......if not.......you can slum it here.....!

Funny that he was praising RWG's mods and admin a few months ago, but once RWG took steps to impact his livelihood, all of a sudden RWG's mods are evil incarnate.

Neil-- err, sorry, I mean "r11co." Perhaps you missed my post where I quoted from TTK himself.

That was a public threat that Neil made to RWI when we took away his dealer status. Are you seriously trying to defend this? And are you seriously saying that even with this statement, you don't think Neil would do the same to the RWG mods? If that's the case, I only have one question for you. When are you going to send Hike his watch, Neil?

Seanf, a question: have TTK done what he said he will don in your board? Is an important question.

Sam

No Sam it is not an important question, to my knowledge TTK has never followed through with any threats that still doesn't excuse using them in the first place.

And Rico despite that cute little 'I've been gagged' smilie I assure you that you are free to answer everyones question, if you have an answer of course.

Ken

Don't worry Ken, he doesn't.

There are three likely possibilities here for r11co:

1. He's one of Neil's cheerleaders and doesn't believe that TTK the Saint could ever do anything wrong.

2. He's a mate of Neil's and KNOWS that Neil almost certainly has done exactly what the staff has said he's done, and is now trying to do damage control.

3. It's Neil posting under a friends account and is attempting the damage control/spin himself.

Agreed 100% on the point above. Regardless of the fact that Neil hasn't done any of the things he threatened to do, it doesn't excuse making them.

Agreed 100% on the point above. Regardless of the fact that Neil hasn't done any of the things he threatened to do, it doesn't excuse making them.

Likewise. Although it might not apply due to international locations and jurisdictions, as an interesting legal point, in UK law, someone can be charged with threatening to assault someone (or otherwise causing them distress) (even if the threat is not carried out), and the Malicious Communications Act makes it an offence to send a message (by any means, ie letter, text, computer etc) with the intention of it causing distress/offense. Even if the message is not delivered to the named person, if the message is given to someone else, and there is the possibility that the named person could find out about it, the offense still stands. The offense is the intent with which someone delivers the message, not the specifics of the message itself.

Edited by TeeJay

Ken,

that is no excuse do to threats, is clear. No one (at least not me), put any question in the Admin behaviour and work. Is is great, and the resolution is clear and correct.

What is also important (at least for me), is seing that TTK, is someone that speaks too much, when in the "battle", but nothing more. It is not a excuse, for his behaviour, but it is important for have a clear picture of the man.

I do not like his behaviour, and I comdem any threat to Admin 8and not admin), but also I do not like some comments like F