When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TTK's Status on RWG

TwoTone

Neil was the first person to warn you all of increasing prices, yet managed to remove the mystique from MBW watches and sell you them for $200 less than before.

That's how you thank him!

What would you have done when he threatened you like he threatened Admin? There's only so much forgiveness you can give. Yes, he is one of the most respected figures in the replica business but he was able, in one night, to throw it all away. What would you have done differently if you were on the admin team?

Remember, the man has a lot of our home addresses. It's kind of scary.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember, the man has a lot of our home addresses. It's kind of scary.

...so what ?

Without thinking especially about TTK, what would a dealer make with member adresses ?

1. give them to Interpol ?

2. accuse members of forcing him/her to sell fake goods : then each member would get a fine ? And what about the dealer ? About 200 years jail...

3. Send us free rep ? Where can I post my address ? ;)

I'm not sure it's that scary. IMO.

I don't want to go into judging the man, I personally anyway never had contact with TTK (maybe even if I had wished it might have been difficult). But RWG admins decision is definitely more important than any dealer's one. I trust them 100 times more to defend members interest than anyone.

If I don't agree with the Admin team... I just move. But that won't happen this time.

@ Pug: to me being rude, abusive and making threats has nothing to do with swallowing pride, it is an attitude and you are willing to change that or not. I think Neil won't change.

Ofcoarse there is more to say about Neil that the negative comments, allthough my first contact with Neil was troublesome, he delivered my watches in 3 weeks time to Europe, 2 exellent pieces and they are still running. I got what we agreed. (Unfortunately after wearing 5 times a bracelet came off and a piece of it is missing.)

If you want to deal with Neil, you have to accept his way of dealing and his moodswings. If you don't, you are totally free to go to the other collectors.

In fact, in my eyes, Neil is not a scammer at all. But I'm aware of the issues with sssurfer and others....

@ Star: I don't understand why RWGmembers will not get their watches???? Neil saves all correspondence(email,PM,chat) on his own computer so it has nothing to do with not having acces to RWG m8........

@ freddy333: with all respect for your opinion as a veteran on the boards but how much

leeway does one need...?

I am convinced that T and the rest of the team have put up a lot that others wouldn't

@ r11co: how far do you have to go with taking threats man

@ r11co: how far do you have to go with taking threats man

What I'll remind you all of here is that we have allegations of threats swiftly followed by a ban denying the accused the right of reply.

Some peoples' silence can be bought. Others who have integrity and refuse to cowtow have to be gagged and their credibility destroyed.

Mmmm

I have heard more than most about this sordid scenario

&

the status 'Flip Flap' of

Dealer.......Member........Dealer............Member.........Banned

doesnt endorse the simplistic chain of events outlined in this thread

But what do I know...just bringing a fact to the opinion fest.

I do not look at the events that have transpired over the last 2 day's as a "win-win" situation ....

TTk did what he did... RWG's Admin Team Did What Was right and Warranted

TTK has his supporters.... RWG's Admin Team Is Here To Support the Forum

We, the Members are here to Support RWG

So me thinks it's time to ........

"IMUA RWG" > MOVE FORWARD RWG .. INTO THE FUTURE.. time to cleanse

AND LOOK AHEAD and NOT BACK

doveofpeacewm3.jpg

Maluhia O KA I

The Peace of "I".. not the Worlds Peace for that I cannot give.. just My Peace... "The Peace of I"

Just for Today... forget our differences with one another and cleanse... just for today.. B)

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

I promised myself not to post again, but it's hard given the flow in the opinion-fest, as Narikaa put it.

The specifics of the alleged threats will never be revealed by the Moderating Team, I think most of us agree. Thank God. We don't need to know.

Then, for some, unless Mods do reveal them, it throws THEIR actions into disrepute: a kind of he-said-they-said sordid squabble. Come on, now. That's not logical. I'm sure there are emails/Skype messages that are available.

Let's understand that this was a BUILDING situation, which culminated in desperate threats, as avenues started to close. There is an illness in the middle of this, that could go a long way into explaining these actions.

But there's also a long history of similar actions on other boards, presumably levelled then in good health...

The ban is in place. It's not going to change anytime soon.

Fences have to be mended, in some cases, whole walls...fortunately, TTK is still available at the one rep watch forum which hasn't turned him out. Perhaps he can say a few words there, in his defence?

Most of us here, are members there too, after all.

And few not involved, I think, would pre-judge him without hearing his side of the story.

What I'll remind you all of here is that we have allegations of threats swiftly followed by a ban denying the accused the right of reply.

Some peoples' silence can be bought. Others who have integrity and refuse to cowtow have to be gagged and their credibility destroyed.

Maybe you have a point here, we just have to rely on the honesty of the Adminteam here, I do 100%, it seems you are not totally?

Otherwise you could also add questionmarks at anything said by Neil or anyone...but you don't do that. You are loyal to Neil and that is a good thing.

Now let's move forward, the matter is delt with

Are you saying that's what's happening here?

Are the threats made up?

So lets see, first he says this....

There is a possibility that by making this post I too will suffer a similar fate ie. censorship, banning and besmirching.

Then he sets about digging himself a grave, I mean so far we are useless wankers, liars, corrupt and totally lacking creditability.

Question for you Riico...do you think any other boards Admin team would put up with this crap?

The only reason you are not gone now is I'm the only guy here and I think your insignificant.

Ken

Are you saying that's what's happening here?

What? That allegations were made and the person accused was banned before getting a chance to reply?

That is exactly what happened. Any other conclusions are your own.

RWG mods are a bit like pub regulars who think that because they spend most of their life in a pub they could run one themselves.

This one is just wrong but you have been told that before....

To be banned from RWGII (ie. here) and TRC does not count as two separate offences for they are owned and run by the same person (despite attempts to whitewash over that fact during the recent 'crippler' scam).

It looks like it's all there Riico.

Ken

What? That allegations were made and the person accused was banned before getting a chance to reply?

Are you saying he didn't threaten members of the admin team?

Think it may be time to remind all of Rule #7.

7] - Be nice to each other and respect the RWG admin team and moderators. No personal attacks. In particular, malicious comments that insult others based on race, gender, religion, nationality, or sexual preference will not be tolerated. The fastest way to get removed from the community is to turn a discussion into a personal confrontation.

I take umbrage at the use of the word "allegation".

Must we play a tape, document PM's.... (not going to happen), or is the word of a group of administrators not enough?

I'm actually getting very tired oif these continued attacks.... it's done...get over it.... go and talk about watches...or something.... even Pamela Andersons tatas... it would be more entertaining.

Offshore

What's there to reply to? This isn't really something for the community to vote on.

And is it really so hard to believe that he made threats? From what I've seen, he usually started tossing threats of one form or another into the second round of insults with whoever he was disagreeing with at the moment (even customers, the poor saps) and that was in public forum posts. I can only imagine what he would say in the privacy of an email.

This one is just wrong but you have been told that before....

Are we rewriting history now? Should I call JTB and ask him who it was set up RWGII and what that person's involvement was in other forums before that?

Discreditation is being used as a tactic here. I am stating facts. This thread begins with an allegation. It may be true, it may not. It may be that someone is simply interpreting something one way.

What is true though is that we are not party to what it is we have been given the interpretation of, and shouting down someone for pointing that out stinks to high heavens.

Guys, someone is going to end up being banned here. Not because of retaliation but because of half-uttered insinuations.

What good would that do? TTK needs as many champions as he can on this forum, and losing one because they cannot accept the Moderating Team's fait accompli, is folly.

Offshore had some good advice about Pamela Anderson's tatas.

I swear, I'd get a webcam right now and show off me own, if we could just bleedin' well move on PLEASE. :frog1:

Guys, someone is going to end up being banned here. Not because of retaliation but because of half-uttered insinuations.

What good would that do? TTK needs as many champions as he can on this forum, and losing one because they cannot accept the Moderating Team's fait accompli, is folly.

Offshore had some good advice about Pamela Anderson's tatas.

I swear, I'd get a webcam right now and show off me own, if we could just bleedin' well move on PLEASE. :frog1:

Now theres a threat worth heeding

:lol:

You were told when you tried to pin the crippler bit on us that the boards are two completely different forums, yes they share the same Administrator but thats all, we both have separate teams of which the Admin is but one member.

Well at least you were told that but you have shown that you obviously don't believe it, fine listen carefully...tell someone who cares, the members here have a great deal of faith in the Admin and it will take a lot more than you to bring that down.

Ken

r11co-

Irrespective of your opinion, this matter is settled. TTK is not wanted here at this time by the folks who run this place. He has been given a good amount of leeway over an extended period of time. The team thinks long and hard before taking action on a banning or suspension. Unfortunately Neil has managed to do the one thing that an admin team has no choice as to how to respond. Personal or forum threats will not be tolerated by anyone. It doesn't matter who the person is. This is simply a very unfortunate situation. Stirring things will achieve nothing other than making you feel better. The fact that this loop was even started is a testimony to the fact that people on the Admin team do care about Neil. When was the last time you read a loop about someone being banned. And we do hope that he recovers quickly and his business thrives.

And just so we are clear - if you take this down a nasty or personal route towards folks here it will not be tolerated. Not a threat - a fact. You and I have talked about this in the past as we try to avoid situations like this. This time Neil has made it black and white. The Admin team has responded in the only way it can.