When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam187 With Swiss Eta 7753 Movement

Chronus

Wait a minute, that is what you said about the 194. :lol: Where's my fifty bucks?

Hey didn't I tell you it was non-refundable?

Sorry, no entiendo ingles! :whistling:

Edited by Chronus

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, yes I would be in for it if:

- saphire crystal

- bezel problem solved

- water resistend 50m

than no problem! :3a:

regards

Huub

How many would definitely get this PAM187 with an ETA 7753 movement (ie. working date adjuster) at a price of over $500?

I know I'm waiting on this one, but how many others?

Maybe if there is the demand, enough people want it, and maybe we can do a group buy through a dealer?

Please post here and let me know if you are interested. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

@finepics

Hi, any news from our dealers on a new version of the 187? I read that TTK has some improvements (bezelmarkers, water resitance, 7750b1 28.8). But I can't get rough to him.... I could live with the 7750 28.8.

any sugestions?

regards

Huub

Date font very unlikely to be fixed as the makers use the movt as it comes from ETA and do not replace the datewheels. He valve is likely to be the raised type as the factory making this is the same as the current asian version.

Not a new version as such - TTK gets his checked out by a watchmaker who I think makes sure that the markers are firmly stuck on. Waterproofing just measn that the O rings and seals will have been lubed properly. The new 7750 has still got the occasional problem but are certainly better than the old ones.

I have it on good authority that the date will be improved.

I've had three 187's and none have had bezel issues, what do you guys do with them???

As to perfect AR,bright Lume, water resistance :bangin: pefect HE valve, etc! come on guys these are reps........when is that going to sink in!!! Some of you are living in a fantasy world if you ever think they will make perfect copies without any flaws what so ever:blink: :blink: God even Rolex don't make identical watches form one day to the next. I've had two or three of the same model on several occasions and they all vary slightly from CG's to dial font to date mag variations.

As to perfect AR,bright Lume, water resistance :bangin: pefect HE valve, etc! come on guys these are reps........when is that going to sink in!!! Some of you are living in a fantasy world if you ever think they will make perfect copies without any flaws what so ever

Well apart from the HE valve, all of the other things can be modded by us anyway.

Wait a minute, that is what you said about the 194. :lol: Where's my fifty bucks?

I told ya you should have reserved the 194, now you gotta pay a lot more to get it. :Jumpy:

I've been following this thread with great interest. Can someone tell me if this thing is still going to happen?

I'm definitely interested in purchasing one- just would like to get an idea of what improvements it will have and the timing.

Are we looking at next year before this gets made? Is it just a 7753 movement inside - or will there be other upgrades (AR, screwed in bezel markers, date font, etc)?

Can someone let me know what to realistically expect?

Many thanks,

JB

We're all in the same boat as you at the mo'

Will just have to wait a while and see, but it probably will happen, as the asian 7750 version was quite popular

Patience is a virtue I don't readily possess.

BTW - Stevie G is my fav player. I just hope Liverpool don't suffer the same fate as Man U when they play tonight!

JB

NOOB ALERT!! :blowup:

Hey - can someone explain to me why I would want to pay more than double for a 7753 version of the 187?

OK - I understand the 7753 is far better movement than the Asian 7750 - but is that it? I understand the new 7750 is actually quie good.

So - can someone with more knowledge than me please explain why I should save up for the 7753 version?

Many thanx,

JB

Patience is a virtue I don't readily possess.

BTW - Stevie G is my fav player. I just hope Liverpool don't suffer the same fate as Man U when they play tonight!

JB

I've been patient most of the year...

Who do you support?

Jboy-

You can buy Asian 7750 for $200-250 now. However, the date is in the wrong place on the dial, too small and sunk low. Also you lose the functionality of the quickset date button on the side of the case. The 7753 movement puts the watch in a whole other league. I originally bought the Asian 7750 196 and then bought the subsequent 7753 version. If a 7753 version of an original movement PAM rep is available and you can afford it save your pennies. And yes it is a lot of pennies. :)

Jboy-

If a 7753 version of an original movement PAM rep is available and you can afford it save your pennies. And yes it is a lot of pennies. :)

Thanks - I already did my homework and spoke with a few people. I am in full agreement that the new version is worth waiting (and paying) for. I'll be on the list once it is available. Hopefully will be able to secure one!

Thnx,

JB