When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam187 With Swiss Eta 7753 Movement

Chronus

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be solved right around the time people stop buying the 7750 version. It is funny how it works that way. :)

that will take some time...it is difficult to find a lot of people willing to pay 600-700 or more for a rep...

the 187 with 7750 will fall down on price for sure...it is already around 300$....and for that price it is more than ok...

for the 7753...you'll wait just as much as we waited for the 7750 version...so get the 7750 and then replace it with the newer version when it comes out...

Watcher-

Mine has the same hole for the spacer. :) I have no doubt there will be a 7753. Same lifecycle as 196's. Not alot of money in the 7750 187's anymore so I am guessing (and I stress guess) that they will be here sooner rather than later. In this case "greed is good".

just received this message from ken

Dear Eric,

Sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately, we are still in the process of developing the PAM187 with 7753 movement. We will make an announcements at our web pages on the following at the release date.

http://www.etaworldgoods.com (English sub page)

http://shopping.e-conveni.net/index.html?cart_num=1743 (main Japanese page)

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions regarding our products. Thank you.

Best Regards,

KEN

Here is the big news. I heard back from Ken on another matter and here is what he said concerning the 7753 version:

We are still in the process of developing that version of PAM187 swiss7753.

I will make an announcements on the release date so please keep in mind.

Time to start saving those pennies (oops I mean dollars). :lol: I am sure it will not be cheap but I can't wait. :D

The hunt is on!!!

100,000 JPY = >850 USD = 680 EUR :blink::o

Jeez, that's a lot of moolah for a rep, 7753 or not. For that price I would pray it has the correct datefont (unlike the 196/188s) and no other visible flaws.

Me, I'll leave this big game to you fellas, got a couple of rare vintage beasts in my sights ;):whistling:

People are saying 700-800 so we'll see what happens.

So far I've heard there are problems with the pusher there. Watchmakers are not keen on making a functional pusher there as the Asian 7750 cannot handle that facility, but if Watchonpo releases one, I think others will follow.

Seems like there could be a 3rd case out.... possibly... Hopefully it is set up for the ETA 7753. It does have the bezel markers screwed in and not glued so that's something.

I'm off from tomorrow and probably tonight, too busy packing so hopefully good news when I get back!

Seems like there could be a 3rd case out.... possibly... Hopefully it is set up for the ETA 7753. It does have the bezel markers screwed in and not glued so that's something.

I'm off from tomorrow and probably tonight, too busy packing so hopefully good news when I get back!

that is interesting to hear...keep us updated...if the price is right...maybe i'am in too...

• 2 weeks later...