When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam187 With Swiss Eta 7753 Movement

Chronus

How many would definitely get this PAM187 with an ETA 7753 movement (ie. working date adjuster) at a price of over $500?

I know I'm waiting on this one, but how many others?

Maybe if there is the demand, enough people want it, and maybe we can do a group buy through a dealer?

Please post here and let me know if you are interested. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Edited by Chronus

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, Eddie put the 187 on sale all of six hours ago and people are already demanding the new and improved model. The dealers are right, there really is no satisfying the members of this board.

Just kidding. Well, not really but I don't mean the above in a mean-spirited way. Hell, Kruzer00 is probably supporting like 200 families in China by himself.

Hello All,

This is my first post, but I've been visiting this forum since Dec. '05, trying to get more information on this watch.

I would love to purchase it with the 7753. Based on everyone's reviews of the quality of the case and sapphire crystal, adding the geniune Swiss movement would be the icing on the cake.

Make it so! :yeah:

I've already ordered the Asian version! 28800 vph sounds good to me! I've been wanting this watch for a while now and the price tag I saw was just too good to pass up! If and when a dealer releases a 7753 version at a good price I might have to jump on it but meanwhile I'll enjoy my new peice hopefully already in transit! :Jumpy:

Cheers,

Jon

I would expect, if we're lucky, the bottom price could be $600, but more likely towards $750.

I definitely want it, and have been saying I'd take this with a 7753 ever since Watchonpo had it (and ever since I got my 7753 PAM188 and 196!).

cwai02, if you can get this with ETA 7753, can we all piggyback onto your deal? I'm sure the dealer would like more business :thumbsupsmileyanim: