When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Some breakfast photos from this morning

stilty

Well, we had such a beautiful morning, we decided to have breakfast on the deck.

The light was nice, so I took a couple pics of my new beauty. I hope you enjoy.

facexb0.jpg

3sidevu4.jpg

9sidend8.jpg

braceletvh9.jpg

bucklepp0.jpg

And how could I not include a pic of my other beauty! Still in her PJ's and enjoying a piece of watermelon!

annierl6.jpg

We hit over 30 C today, so it is a great way to enjoy a long weekend!

Thanks everyone. I do feel lucky to have a beautiful daughter. We're just waiting for #2 to arrive! The "due date" is today, but it seems he/she is quite content being in the womb.

Arty, the watch in my sig is a Franken 1016. check around for a post with the details.

And Corner, for breakfast, we enjoyed some nice french pressed coffee, some cut watermelon, grapes, fresh OJ, and some fresh home made cinnamon buns. I should have taken some pictures of the buns, they were fantastic.

And Corner, for breakfast, we enjoyed some nice french pressed coffee, some cut watermelon, grapes, fresh OJ, and some fresh home made cinnamon buns. I should have taken some pictures of the buns, they were fantastic.

:lol:

Maybe we need a cinnamon bun sub-forum after all, I've been pushing for it for some time now :p

And best of luck with the new arrival! Happy days! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Dial, case, bracelet are gen ;)

I was waiting for someone to bring it up!

Gen dial, gen case, gen crown, gen bracelet, gen 3135 date disc, after market hands. Very hard to find no holes case. Case is a 16220, but I swapped the bezel for a smooth 16200. crystal is from clark and looks pretty good. I'm going to swap the hands, I'm just waiting for the relumed hand set to arrive to match the night-light bright lume of the gen dial. Also, the lume color of the hands is not pure white like the markers on the dial. Powered by an ETA 2892-A2 with my new movement holder. I just need to get the holder plated and polished to match the highly finished movement. The plain brass holder just does not compliment the beautiful 2892-A2.

Thanks everyone. I do feel lucky to have a beautiful daughter. We're just waiting for #2 to arrive! The "due date" is today, but it seems he/she is quite content being in the womb.

Arty, the watch in my sig is a Franken 1016. check around for a post with the details.

Stilty your daughter is adorable! I'm sure she brings you plenty of happiness.

Best wishes to you and your wife for a safe and easy delivery of your new baby!

thats a super nice datejust!! Im on the west coast canada and we;ve had a GREAT long weekend so far! Weather has been fantastic.. supposed to rain on Tuesday though .. yuk

thats a super nice datejust!! Im on the west coast canada and we;ve had a GREAT long weekend so far! Weather has been fantastic.. supposed to rain on Tuesday though .. yuk