When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello... I Am Back With A 'watch' Review Of The Wedding

V

I came back to GunCity Tuesday night and I needed time to 'unpack' and 'shop food' and of course 'order the 187 from Eddie' before posting :p

The wedding was perfect in every way and actually nothing changed from before (7 years together).

Our bachelor party was 2 days before the wedding and common, with all our friends gathered in a club near the sea.. 212 there with the Metta strap (which I almost regreted it.. At 6 o'clock in the morning my stomach couldn't stand any more Drambuie and... :yuk: ... thank god the watch was not anywhere near :p)

I will concetrate to the watches in the photos :bleh:

77122-31314.jpg

77122-31315.jpg

77122-31316.jpg

Then at the wedding I was wearing the 210. The priest was the funniest person in the world and my love was prettier than ever..

77122-31317.jpg

77122-31318.jpg

At the reception, I took off the jacket and tie and the watch was more visible.. and ready to dance

77122-31319.jpg

77122-31320.jpg

After the wedding we went for 4 days to a Greek island. Before that I have gave the SUb024 to my uncle so I had to choose one watch to take with me for swimming, shallow diving etc etc.. Since ALL my Silix watches were waterproof I decided to take the 111H silix on rubber... After 4 days most of the time in water, jacuzzi, sauna it is still more than perfect ;)

So if you want a waterproof rep almost guaranteed get a Silix one.. I have tried a Rlx Milgauss last year, a Pam sub 024 and now a 111H with no problems at all. 3 to 3 is a good result.

PLUS if you want a rubber strap to be waterproof get a genuine one. My rep good quality lost the keeper from being so much time in the water.

77122-31321.jpg

77122-31322.jpg

77122-31323.jpg

I will post photos of my lot of new straps on Pams today and tomorrow ;)

I have to read a bit more the forum to catch up.

I also made some 'moves' which you will see results next week. ;)

congrats V....you know that women become even more jealous when they get married...so be careful with your watches&straps...there is a possibility that your wife logs in with your username and sell us all of your collection for cheap.... :lol:

congrats V....you know that women become even more jealous when they get married...so be careful with your watches&straps...there is a possibility that your wife logs in with your username and sell us all of your collection for cheap.... :lol:

On the other hand she was wearing a whole day my 111 when we were on holidays.. She said she loves it and now she wants a smaller version of it (050 or 051)

I guess more money spent on watches...

Also we decided to buy a genuine Pam for myself so I guess everything is Perfect ;)

On the other hand she was wearing a whole day my 111 when we were on holidays.. She said she loves it and now she wants a smaller version of it (050 or 051)

I guess more money spent on watches...

Also we decided to buy a genuine Pam for myself so I guess everything is Perfect ;)

mabe it is time for me to get married...maybe then my gf will start liking my watches...until now...she is allergic to them...just when i mention her that today i am going to purchase the 187... :whistling:

Veni...congrats again on the wedding...

mabe it is time for me to get married...maybe then my gf will start liking my watches...until now...she is allergic to them...just when i mention her that today i am going to purchase the 187... :whistling:

Veni...congrats again on the wedding...

I got the 187 without telling her.. She hates it, so I guess I 'm gonna tell her I have already ordered it a couple of months ago and waited to be available ;)

Many hearty congratulations Kostas! I imagine you had the time of your life - I know I did (at my wedding, not yours!)

Thank you Diego.. Well maybe you were the guy trying to steal my Metta strap? :p

Thanks everybody for your kind words.. everything was perfect and enjoyed it thebest I could.

Can I ask why the super-thin wedding band? I've never seen one that thin on a man before....

The thicker ones were very annoying to wear them all the time (especialy on my right hand) so I decided to go for a thin platinum one ;)

Hey Kostas, I stole nothing, promise!!

By the way, I believe that you got yourself a 112H like mine from Silix - have you tested that in the water? I'm not brave enough to try it but would be interested to hear if yours was ok...

Hey Kostas, I stole nothing, promise!!

By the way, I believe that you got yourself a 112H like mine from Silix - have you tested that in the water? I'm not brave enough to try it but would be interested to hear if yours was ok...

The 111h was ok (same batch, same factory) so i guess it won't be different from the 112h...

If you are afraid, before putting it to water get some washing rubber gloves and tighten the back to be 100% sure ;)

Congratualtions!! :thumbsupsmileyanim: I wish you and your new bride all the best. You do need to fire the photographer though, he chopped off your heads in all the pictures. ;)

For the friends who want to see I can give link to the full photos :lol: