When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I injured my right eye quite badly at work today ...

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No fun The Zigmeister. I can just imagine how stressful the ride was to take.

For what it is worth, had something similar happen twice to my right eye and all ended well. If it's like mine it will take a while to look better but will start to feel better soon.

I'm sure you could use the rest anyway. :D

Speedy recovery!

Zig, sorry this happened...but, you seem to be taking it well.

We sometimes don't think about what we've got until it's damaged or gone (not saying you). But, I've seen this before and you'll be fine. The center of your doughnut looks fine. Get some rest and the swelling will go down soon...and stop the driving.

That image is awesome...it's amazing what can happen to us and how our bodies react.

Speedy recovery man!

too much poof poof and no much passing?!...

with correct medication that should go back to normal from 15 to 30 days, feeling the eye a little sore and looking demonic...

... or wear a rasta wig and dress bobby marley like, maan...

the best recovery for you, master.

Rest and take care of your eyes,

you will be fine as long as there is no damage to the internal compartments (no changes in eye sight is a good sign). Subconjunctival hemorrhage is not serious by itself when it is just a ruptured vessel that leaked blood. It only looks scary and can cause some pain because of the distention, but it should subside and you will be fine. If you experience worsening of your pain or any other symptoms, especially with eyesight, I would recommend to visit a doctor just in case.

take care

Alex

Wow Rob. So sorry to hear and see that! Looks like it hurts... Please do not worry about watch work... take care of yourself and feel better. We will all be here when you get back... and all wishing you the best in the meantime. Best of luck.

That's a bummer! I don't know how many similar close calls I've had because of, in my case, not paying enough attention.

I hope there's no permanent damage and that you are able to recover completely soon.

Rob@

Heal up my friend that looked very painful and i em sure nerve wracking the eyes are so important i would be out of my mind if that happened to me.

The closest to such an eye was when i got knocked down one time by a big ass doorman :lol:

Get better my friend :good:

Regards,

Dani