When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Guys, it's time

Pugwash

First give me a moment to let my heartbeat get back to normal..... When I first saw the topic, I thought Pug was leaving us. *whew* :D You are correct Pug, the Big Bang era is over. I don't have one and never really cared for the watch. Kudos to the members that have it and love it though.

Guest carlsbadrolex

I will hold on to mine... The gen strap, aftermarket double AR, engraved rotor and BEAUTIFUL rose gold is just too nice to let go.

In fact, I will most likely be picking up another this week.

SO THERE.

I have always liked the rose gold HBB too.

It's WAY too much for me, and it's a bit gross... I definitely wouldn't wear it, but I still like it. I guess I'm some kind of weirdo then. :D

First give me a moment to let my heartbeat get back to normal..... When I first saw the topic, I thought Pug was leaving us. *whew* :D You are correct Pug, the Big Bang era is over. I don't have one and never really cared for the watch. Kudos to the members that have it and love it though.

I thought that too and had the same reaction. Whew is right!

Was there ever a BB era? I forgot....

You can rag all you want about the big bang. But Hublot laughed its way all he way to the bank. Only a few months ago the two principals of Hublot for something approaching $200 million to a major luxury company so someone was buying that watch. I will be curious to see what there next line is now that they are part of a much larger company. :)

And I do like them. Only ever had one which went to another member who wanted it but I will get another someday - rep of course. :D