When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What do you guys do?

RobbieG

I am always interested to hear what others do as a primary occupation. I also like hearing about the moonlighting too if someone is pursuing an artistic dream or something. I know we have some musicians here. So...what do you all so for a living?

I'll start. I'm a trader for a small (soon to be medium) sized private equity hedge fund group. Our principle market is S&P 500 futures, but we also trade smaller focused asset classes in the Euro, Yen, Gold, Platinum, Silver and Crude Oil futures.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was actually thinking of doing one of these topics again (people shift jobs and we get tons of new members daily so I think you'll get different replies every time one of these is made.)

I'm a student. Just finished my first year of Accounting, Business Finance and Management in England. Next year I'll be doing Management only and hope to have my BA degree in July 2010. :)

Recently bought a lawnmowing business. Out in the sunshine all day, great time. By night I trade options. But one day, I dream of being assistant to the traveling secretary of the New York Yankees.