When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lewis Hamilton

FxrAndy

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont know man, i think mclaren will be doing a favour sometime next season. but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaheeeeeeeeeew. lewis world champ. thoroughly deserved, loved it. had a heart attack in the last lap. done half a bottle of vodka during the race. awesome race.

(still dont have my 6.75) lol

bvc.

I think Ferrari will certainly (behind closed doors) be questioning Glock losing 18seconds on the last lap. However, I don't believe Glock has any affiliation with Hamilton, and the fact that slicks were being used on a track becoming wetter by the minute shouldn't present any problems.

I cannot describe how fast my heart was racing, it was doing 18,000BPM I'm sure haha

But McLaren isn't that great...lots of mistakes so ...Forsa Ferrari

Boohoo :p

British team, British driver, couldn't be happier :D

I would love to see Button come on board next year, fulfill the British team and give Hamilton a decent partner. Button is a great drivier, but is let down by the Honda...as shown by Barichello struggling since joining!

I was rooting for Massa, but am thoroughly disappointed at the directors choice of cameras on the last lap. The championship was riding on the Hamilton / Glock battle and the director cuts away to show Massa cruising alone arount the last half of the circuit. The reason nobody cans say why Glock lost 18 seconds is because NOBODY SAW IT!!!!!!

Well done Lewis great way to finish.... interesting i was reading the money section in the Sunday Times and it interview Mark Blundell over his money matters it asked him What was his money weakness?

his reply..... I spend a lot on wristwatches. I think I have 22 now. My favourite is a Breitling watch which I got for racing in the Le Mans 24 hour race in 2003 with Bentley. It

Its realy sad to become a World champion like that(Gift from Toyota)...And its realy sad to lose Championship by having more wins! Hamilton is not a true champ....every time under pressure cracks....and we have to consider his own words: "Im the best driver under wet conditions" and i say "but not god enought to stay in front of a STRFerrari under wet conditions".....he could be a true champ if he had the nerves to keep his 5th position.

Hamilton is indeed a realy good driver....and this is the only reason that he deserved something beter today....

[censored] that he was given the place by Glock! No offence but have any of you conspiracymakers ever been on slicks in the wet?! I've sure been and it ain't funny...

Sure, I hoped for Lewis since I know a lot of the guys in the team, but that is total [censored]...