When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Anti-Nanuq thread

KB

Well you know how our polar bear loving chum is always raving about all that snow and ice up north, I decided to give you all a taste of the down south Antarctic region know as Melbourne Victoria.

So yesterday was 38C today is 40C tomorrow will be 43C and the next 2 days will both be 40C (all of those are above 100F) before the temperature plummets to a chilly 31C on Sunday or 88F for our Northern friends.

Yes it's a rough existence we have down here.....

melbournebeach2nc5.jpg

And on top of that we always have to watch out for the natives....

model4bx3.jpg

Ken B)

Ah, and yet the weather here is *perfect* ... blue skies as far as the eye can see, fresh new snow, hoarfrost on the trees, the bears are still asleep, alpenglow on the mountains, and we have natives too! :tu:

eskimo.jpg

Neither Alaska or Down Under has anything on us. The weather is warm here in South Florida everyday of the year and the girls are amazing too - some of the hottest girls in the world. But the constant stream of redneck tourists this time of year that keep coming South instead of stopping in the Panhandle or Daytona like they used to is a bit troubling...

untitled-7.jpg

'Geography' has it's place, but just anchor me up on a reef and I'm good.

So, anyway, did you hear the one about Demsey and the girl goin' out fishing? She came home with a big red Snapper.

Lucy.jpg

Yes, those are 'bean bags' up at the bow......................... :whistling:

<edit> Quick edit before it times out. I have a problem with the rehtoric of this topic header. About as much as I do with the "Reign of the White Supremacist......" one. 'Anti-Nanuq' indeed! Can't we all just get along?

Edited by Demsey

Speaking of Antarctic, Ken, do you have a brother called Ice? (He sank the Titanic, you know, and not someone I would want to f uck with)

Grandfather actually, he received a rather nasty bump himself, so he took his aching bones off to warmer climes....retired to a quaint Germany town by the name of Hamburg. ;)

Ken