When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Come one. Come all. Step right up and vote on Shundi's new avatar.

Spidey7

Beauty verses the Beast  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one. Show Shundi that you care. (He gets sad and feels unloved sometimes. That's why he's such an attention whore.)

• The incredibly beautiful, blond Angel with the sweet, firm, supple Bosoms.
    • The horrific troll-woman with the swollen, veiny, sagging teats.
    • Something else (if you pick this one then make sure to post your new avatar suggestion.)

Hear ye, hear ye. Shundi has now given all of us, the ones he loves the most, the power to pick his avatar. As some of you may know, his previous avatar was a vision of beauty, a monument to the perfection of the female form, an Ode to feminine pulchritude. His new one is..............well..............gross.

But that's not up to ME. it's not up to Shundi either. It is up to all of you! Vote on Shundi's new avatar, his new symbol, the picture that will always spring to your mind when you hear the name "Shundi". Pick one of the two choices or pick 3) but make sure to suggest a new avatar. If this goes well, Shundi will begin letting you make ALL of his life descisions. What sort of hair-cut should he get? Where should he work? and doing what? Should he turn Gay? If so is he a "pitcher" or a "catcher". That's right folks, we can all guide our dear Shundi down whatever path of life we feel is best for him.

Remember, vote early & vote often. The voters who pick the winning avatar will recieve, absolutely free, a hand signed black and white photo of Shundi on vacation at "Hedonism III" wearing nothing but a pair of white athletic socks.

(If you're having trouble voting, just make sure to pick 1) repeatedly).

Well, I think that it's clear that the people have spoken. But if anyone wants to rub it in a little more, then continue to vote ANYWAY even though Shundi has already changed his avatar back again. Let Shundi KNOW how we feel about him making these sorts of decisions that affect us ALL without even so much as a "by your leave" to the rest of us!

It's not right, and he needs to hear about it. Hopefully this will be the beginning of the path toward Shundi putting all of his personal life's decisions in our hands. Those of us that know better will be here to guide him. Who's with me???

I never understood the fascination to HUGE boobs. Firm & moderately/mid sized ones are much nicer... fit ass & body are much more important to me.

The ones Shundi had in his new avatar were beyond ridiculous. Pretty damn funny though. :D

I never understood the fascination to HUGE boobs. Firm & moderately/mid sized ones are much nicer... fit ass & body are much more important to me.

The ones Shundi had in his new avatar were beyond ridiculous. Pretty damn funny though. :D

I actually agree completely 100% with you By-Tor... I just found them absurd enough for public display. And animated? Fugetaboutit