When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My collection

Good day,

I thought just a little eye Candy could be of interest (?). Sorry for the low(er) pic quality but I have had some camera issues. This is what it used to look like before I downsized and bought 2 watch boxes at timeshop24.de:

001.jpg

And then with watch boxes it does look nicer...I believe.

01.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Currently I have 3 more in order, am already twice more

Nice. Keep feeding your watch box...

I could see you really like gold, it's not my cup of tea, but I am always guessing hwo good is the gold plated on reps, how have been your experience so far ? It really fade fast, or not ?

Thanks for sharing.

Given all the gold especially, here is a fun exercise: Add up all the retail prices of your collection as gens and see what it comes to. It will knock you out of your chair no doubt. Not just the number, but knowing how many people there are in the world who have those kind of gen collections (and beyond...)and the associated worth of them. Staggering. Nice collection man.

Nice. Keep feeding your watch box...

I could see you really like gold, it's not my cup of tea, but I am always guessing hwo good is the gold plated on reps, how have been your experience so far ? It really fade fast, or not ?

Thanks for sharing.

Once I have somemore time and my camera under control, I will write up a small review....the issue is, with gold watches, none of them get a lot of wrist time...so the gold lasts!

man... how many Radiomirs do you need????

well I was planning to get 2 more for 2 new straps.....

Nice to see another goldmember ;) Great collection... Nice ML watches too!

THANKS slickdick... the first person to comment on the gens....