When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The perfect Watchmaker in EU

rosnik

Uh yeah, thanks for this info.

I'm getting my Breitling Skyland Avenger this week(i hope so, or at last next week) and i will buy an Omega Seamaster Chrono. I think i'll send them both to domi to relume an waterproof.

As i live in Austria(an he lives in Germany????) this would be just perfect.

Keep it up Domi!

Freue mich schon zu deinen Kunden zu z

had to try the AR service :

029-1.jpg

030-3.jpg

032-1.jpg

the TI-watch had horrible AR - okay blue tint

here vs DSN AR.

the result is perfect - much better than the first runs :thumbsupsmileyanim:

graciemilletuttipaletti !!

Frank

Only got the highest praise for Domi60, he did a very nice job on an AP Rubberclad i sent him. Full graphite service,AR and waterproofing. He's currently putting together an IWC Cousteau 06 with Gen movement(Concepta) for me and i expect it will surpass my expectations. He's a true Gent.

Denimhead

• 3 weeks later...

Just want to *bump* this,

since Domenico really IS THE GUY! He is an extremely friendly guy, works very fast and reliable.

I had a few pieces with him and was always very happy with his work.

And even in the unlikely case that there is a problem after he sent the watch back, he will solve it

in no time. :)

GREAT GUY!

Hi folks,

Just to say that I was about the send my Pam 243 to Vac today, for a relume job.

But the shipping rate for a secure shipment, and the customs issues, have lead me on this thread.

I did contact Domi 15 minutes ago.

He replied 12 minutes ago, answering all my questions. :)

Next step is a delivery in Germany, but I cannot agree more on previous comments about its kindness.

Now I really need to source a DW for my 243, cause I know I have someone to install it !

Good to know we have a skilled watchmaker in the EU thats so highly recommended!

I take it there is no one in the UK? (only reason i ask is shipping risks reduced for non overseas). I'm building my collection slowly, so will need some servicing as the first two i've got are 7750's.

Good to know we have a skilled watchmaker in the EU thats so highly recommended!

I take it there is no one in the UK? (only reason i ask is shipping risks reduced for non overseas). I'm building my collection slowly, so will need some servicing as the first two i've got are 7750's.

No mate there isnt anyone on here in UK but turn around by Domi is fast and his service is second to none as far as I am concerned. Highly recommended and a nice guy :thumbsupsmileyanim:

NEVE, PIZA, MACCHERONI & BELLISSIMI OROLOGI :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wish I knew what you guys were talking about as it all sounds like the back four of the Italian national football team!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I'm waiting for my fiddy relumed..i'm impatient, but is a matter of a few days;

my first work from Domi can judge when i'll have the watch, but for now one thing is certain ...

he is a nice guy, very kind and communicative :thumbsupsmileyanim:

yet only one photo that I received from him :good:

DSC03585.jpg

I was looking for a reliable watchsmith in the EU since ive had some problems with tomhighway.

Took over 6months to get my watch back from him :wounded1:

So i searched the forum and found this thread, contacted domenico and got a very friendly reply back

in no time! :)

Lol, i initially only wanted a full service but looking at his craftsmanship

i think ive already added relume and waterproofing to that list.

Now im thinking about also gettting AR but i dont know if the difference is that big on a skyland avenger

before/after pics would be really welcome :) :)