When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Please stop me from ordering this Ugly POS!

mjmurphy926

I'm not exactly sure why, but lately I have been infatuated with this Graham Chronofighter Overloard. When I first saw it, I thought to myself "What an UGLY ass watch", but now every time I'm on Andrew's site, I seem to end up here.

So please someone...I'm begging...step up and slap some sense into my dumbass!!

109a30b3561e96ddae76b5b81b29c37aima.jpg

08f94aadf04383894f52284e266fbb43ima.jpg

I just can't stand these morons who come here every now and then asking for someone else to decide what/whether they must (not) buy. I bear these narrow-minded loosers no ill will.

IMO, this particular watch is absolutely and brilliantly FUGLY. It seems to me that this Mr. Murphy somehow thinks alike, so why does he even bother to air his indecision? Come on brother, if you don't like, don't buy it. Period!

(Look a these poor guy: +790 posts and still didn't realise what is (or isn't) good for him!! Go figure!)

Can't believe I'm gonna go this, but, for you Murph I'll go the extra mile!! I'm with Fakey, thats just vile and STOP IT!! NOW!!!!

*shudder* thats twice I've almost been nice to him now!! You better appreciate this Murph!!

Ahhhh, AHhhhhhh, AHH, STOP IT, get off that site!!

NOW!!!!!!!

I just can't stand these morons who come here every now and then asking for someone else to decide what/whether they must (not) buy. I bear these narrow-minded loosers no ill will.

IMO, this particular watch is absolutely and brilliantly FUGLY. It seems to me that this Mr. Murphy somehow thinks alike, so why does he even bother to air his indecision? Come on brother, if you don't like, don't buy it. Period!

(Look a these poor guy: +790 posts and still didn't realise what is (or isn't) good for him!! Go figure!)

Nice comment...Thanks pal.

I had a Graham and absolutely loved it--for a while. It's a magnificent timepiece, extremely well made.

3292276954_54099b3d65_o.jpg

But to avoid the crown guard poking my forearm I had to wear the watch at the distal end of my wrist, tight. It was uncomfortable and still poked my forearm. I sold it.

Edited by AllergyDoc

That one is not the greatest looking for sure,but of the 60+ rep watches i have owned,none have been the quality of the Grahams,to me the V2 Tech Seal is unreal,quality wise.

I was no fan at all when i first seen them on Josh's site,but because they were so odd i had to try one out and ended up buying 3,they are pretty cool.

Not being funny, Graham watches some of the most ugly things I've ever seen. They remind me of toy planes for 6 year olds. Don't even know how you can find them even slightly appealing!

Wouldn't wear the most expensive Graham gen even if it was gifted to me!

I always thought all Graham's were butt ugly until I saw them at the AD and had a handle on them. I have to say, in person they have much more presence and have an air of quality more so than pictures seem to capture. That being said, there's no way I could pull one off as the lever, though an interesting addition if you are a pilot in a non-pressurized and heated cockpit and fly with gloves on which so many of us are, is just so huge. It would be an interesting piece to have as a collection item, moreso than a watch I would wear.

I must admit, I have considered buying it as I have an historic interest in World War 2. Its almost grotesqeness has prevented me from doing so.

Overlord was the code word for D-day 6 June 1944, when the Allies landed on the beaches in Normandy, France to start the Western front and the eventual capitulation of the Nazis. My Dad was in the RAF in bomber command flying Lancasters at the time.

I would probably get it if it wasn't for that ridiculous appendage on one side. Its a talking point..................

Over priced unreliable Asian 7750 movement- wait for the Blancpain Fifty Fathoms non-chrono to be released!!

We can wait for it together..

Ill wait with u for that one Corgi :rolleyes: BTW anyone have any news on a decent modern non chrono FF rep?

And not to be to off topic ... don't get the Graham...

Laz