When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

true confessions...how many Breits in your collection?

hackR

i just replied to another Breitling post and rambled about the Breits I own...all are reps, except my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE GRAIL gen watch (2002 ti/gold, black dial Aerospace w/ ti/gold utc bracelet...

so -- i'm thinking let's self-confess on our Breits...no need to post pix...just a quantity and their flavors...pix if you hav 'em...

as of the writing of this post, 5/7/2009, 10:08pm EST (chopard mm gt xl chrono time), here's my inventory:

My rainbow of 8 Breits - 8 different models (clearly showing a HUGE blue dial gap?!)

img1886medium.jpg

img1884medium.jpg

img18811medium.jpg

1. white dials - SFSO on brown rep croc deployment, josh "fantasy" chrono avenger, polished ss bracelet: v1 ti model casing in polished ss - modded with utc link...yes - this is the watch that most ignore -- it's a polished ss white dial beauty with the same detail/casing as the rare and pricey ti v1 chrono avenger...

2. off-white dial - Navi World GMT on Gunny Mona strap

3. black dials - tri-compax 3-6-9 numeral v1 navi on polished ss bracelet -- needs black croc strap, tho (bought w/ help from andreww...thank you very much), gen aerospace ti/gold w/ ti/gold bracelet - with added utc, blacksteel on hktan red/black, Blackbird on brushed ss bracelet

4. grey dial - v3 skyland on black diver pro rubber

Needs:

5. blue dial: gen Navi or rep Skyland

6. v1 ti chrono avenger - a man can dream can't he?!...

i hope we all enjoy this post...not for the faint of heart!!!

R-

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two for me. I don't even know how they got there - I never really cared for Breitlings; that is, until I wore the Navitimer. What a piece! It blows the Daytona out of the water, and I just had to get another. This time I went for a Chronomat Evolution, gorgeous! And that bezel... holy cow what a sparkle this thing makes. Unreal.

dsc06769.jpg

dsc06777i.jpg

dsc06756h.jpg

dsc09365x.jpg

dsc00768h.jpg

dsc09346r.jpg

At the moment I have two; BCE V3 graphite and V3 black dial Skyland. The AR on the BCE kills the Skyland AR, but I prefer the look of the bracelet and dial on the Skyland. So unfortunately due to that, and shortage of money the BCE will be up for sale shortly.

bce001.jpg

skyland-wrist01.jpg

I'm almost embarrassed to say, a LOT. :rolleyes:

a7750

2 skylands, grey & blue

BCE ultimate, blue gen dial

Bentley GT, black

2 Navitimers, one silver, one gen blue dial

SOH Chrono, black

Blackbird

2 Chrono Avengers, one black, one grey with UTC & gen Breitling cal.13

a21j