When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Michael Jackson, dead?

Chronus

Child Protege

Discovered on the Ed Sullivan Show.. by Diana Ross

Abused by his father .. exploited.. by all

Live his life in a fishbowl 24/7

changed the Pop culture and in turn influenced Globally how we view Music

No one could choreograph like MJ

boosted MTV from an idea to part of American History.

He was Genius ... created by his fame and fortune.... Misunderstood ... some say he was set up.. blackmailed .. extorted .. we will never truly know.. he was never the same after the accusations.. nothing was ever proven..

I would like to say... Rest in Peace MJ... for all the good you did ... but now the battle for your Estate begins..

So will you ever RIP ??? ...

Thank you for the memories.. no matter what .....you did make a difference in the World.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='coolfire' date='Jun 25 2009, 04:11 PM' post='68054

They suspected cardiac arrest. maybe he was on something?

I'm going to say yes, a lot of things I would suspect.

I agree with CM! They say he has been on drugs for awhile

from what I am seeing the the TV.

Very sad.. MJ had a tremendous amount of talent ...

MM

Docs say it's too early to say what caused MJ's death.

They don't blame it on the sunshine, or blame it on the moonlight.

They don't blame it on the goodtimes

BUT the Boogie has some serious explaining to do!! :)

Yeah he was an Icon blah blah. He was an immense talent, agreed, blah blah. Bottom line is, he was a guy, nothing more, he didn't walk on water, although he did make apretty good pretense of it!! He didn't heal the sick, he was a guy! He was quite probably also a pheadophile, but we are supposed to let that slide now that he has gone. Don't speak ill of the dead and all that, F*uck that! My best mate was killed 2 years ago while racing, not a word on the news, a tiny bit in a newspaper and some bits in the Motorcycle press. What makes him any different! ?

The Press will have a field day with this, will uncover all his secrets and untold stories, I really could care less. He was a guy! He was no better than me or any one of us!

Sixx :bones:

Edit: DAMN YOU CT!!!!

Considering how many people die every day I'm overjoyed that they're not all mentioned in the media when they kick off. It'd make for exceedingly monotonous viewing/listening/reading, not to mention it'd be neverending. What makes Jacko different is, of course, us - the millions of people who for some inexplicable (to me anyway) reason decide to latch on to someone or other and elevate them to near godhood.

Where Jacko is concerned though, it's pretty much undeniable that the guy had HUGE talent and will go down in music history as one of the most influential artists of all time (and I'm not particularly a fan myself). That's reason good enough to mark his passing as far as I'm concerned, since talent is damn scarce in the music industry today.

Still, his death mainly reminded me how happy I am not to own a TV.

MJ's passing doesn't sadden me, it does make me appreciate all I have, and that it can all be gone in an instant.

This will be in the news for weeks. yesterday, when the word got out that MJ was dead, google has so many hits for "Michael Jackson" that they thought is was an attack on their servers.

I do hope his kids arent dragged through the mud on this one. RIP MJ.

:mellow:

Sad day for me too... rip Michael

Thriller was one of my favorites

though i never expected him to return

to such heights.

A great artist!

This morning while shaving i just HAD

to turn my stereo on...

hearing one of my favorites "Wanna be startin somethin"

as a tribute!

He may be dead but his music will stay for ever

in our minds.

George

LINK--->

Edited by Katerchen

I understand his heart attack was all down to genetics. Apparently he had a bad Billie Jean.

One thing I really can't stand is all these people who come out of the woodwork and start attacking poor Micheal Jackson. We should remember and celebrate his life remembering to be considerate to those fans in mourning, after all many many people were touched by him as children.

MJs passing is going to open up a whole can of worms, just wait and see. From what I can see, his death will more than likely be attributed to a massive prescription drug habit. Just wait until his now unemployed maids, butlers, housekeepers, drivers, etc., are offered handsome sums by TMZ for their stories. The walls do have ears, and something tells me they will begin talking very soon!

BTW, I admired him as an artist way back when, but lost all respect for him after the pedophile charges. Like any other kid toucher, all I can say is enjoy your time in hell Michael.

I believe it is safe to say that he was one of the greatest artists in the human history who influenced many lives and will continue to do so on a daily basis through the music he left behind.

Rest in peace.

That's about the only positive thing I could say about him, so I agree with you 100%

Perhaps the perfect epitaph, By-Tor.

There are certainly bound to be mixed reactions to this. The media, of course, will go in a predictable direction to an excessive degree with the story, but I for one have a hard time getting upset about there being one less pedophile ("allegedly") in the world.

He was never convicted was he, a guy that loves children is bound to get set up in this type cases.

He saved at least 1mill kids world wide, what have you done?

Docs say it's too early to say what caused MJ's death.

They don't blame it on the sunshine, or blame it on the moonlight.

They don't blame it on the goodtimes

BUT the Boogie has some serious explaining to do!! :)

Yeah he was an Icon blah blah. He was an immense talent, agreed, blah blah. Bottom line is, he was a guy, nothing more, he didn't walk on water, although he did make apretty good pretense of it!! He didn't heal the sick, he was a guy! He was quite probably also a pheadophile, but we are supposed to let that slide now that he has gone. Don't speak ill of the dead and all that, F*uck that! My best mate was killed 2 years ago while racing, not a word on the news, a tiny bit in a newspaper and some bits in the Motorcycle press. What makes him any different! ?

The Press will have a field day with this, will uncover all his secrets and untold stories, I really could care less. He was a guy! He was no better than me or any one of us!

Sixx :bones:

Edit: DAMN YOU CT!!!!

He was never convicted was he, a guy that loves children is bound to get set up in this type cases.

You are all haters that have not done [censored] to help kids around the world.

Just his song heal the world made us aware of a problem 10times what others could..

Bastards.

You are all haters that have not done SHIT to help kids around the world.

Just his song heal the world made us aware of a problem 10times what others could..

Bastards.

Bro, OJ was 'never convicted', that doesn't change the fact that he was later 'found responsible' for those deaths... The last abuse case was a fiasco, and the kid's mother came across like a real gold-digger, and I think that was what enabled him to win the day in court. I do acknowledge that he has done a lot of good for kids over the years, but I just hope that he did that out of the goodness of his heart, rather than using it as some ulterior motive. I can't think of anything lower than a child molester, and I would never shed a tear for a dead one, but at the end of the day, it's not for me to judge him, so I'll just try and remember him as an amazing artist, which is undeniably, what he was :)

Bastards.

True, he never was convicted. But, he did pay the first victim something like 15 million to keep his mouth shut.

The second kid was poor I believe, his parents tried for a settlement as well. That hurt the prosecution, as Jackson's attorneys had ammunition to contend that it was a case of extortion.

An attorney that attended the trial stated that "at the very least, it was a very inappropriate relationship".

To say that nothing happened because there was no conviction is very naive on your part.