When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I got engaged today!

redwatch

D-Day hasn't been determined as of yet. We are in LA. My family is in Canada. Her family is in Peru. Some serious logistics are in our future for sure!

As for the watch, not sure yet, but I am looking forward to getting my new & rare VC Overseas! Of course, a nice DateJust would be kind of nice too! I think that's the next one in my future! Now that I sold off my beautiful Rocket Dial Cartier, I need to find another nice dress watch

Indeed big congrats to you and your intended Red. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Whats going on with that engagement ring? Is that some kind of material under the ring as a buffer against an allergy?

Ken

The larger diamond ring is a ring she got from her family many years ago. The smaller diamond ring at the base of her finger is another ring that was handed down to her. The ring I gave her is the pearl ring which was my Grandmother's engagement ring which she handed down to my mom to give to me when I decided to get married. Many, many, many years of love in that ring!

My wife is spanish and i'm from Atlanta.. Needless to say, I understand your logistical situation! Live long and prosper!

Sure makes things interesting, doesn't it? I know maybe 20 words in spanish, and in her family only one speaks fluent english. Makes Skype calls very hard to understand, but we manage! :p