When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

6263 picture thread

tonyp1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it looks great now.

However, it still contains some flaws - the dial & bezel insert are the most obvious. The dial's fonts are slightly off (most aftermarket dials get the O in ROLEX wrong). You will need to do some gen research on your own to compare between gen vs rep dials. The most obvious sin of the insert is the 110 (the numbers are too far apart - correct on top, typical aftermarket insert on bottom)

inserts004a1.jpg

Otherwise, I fit modern gen T21 crystals (this gives the Daytona a jewel-like quality that cannot be matched by any other crystal, including vintage gen T21s) & 7835/357 folded link bracelets to all of my 62xx Daytonas.

Hello to all, long time no post. Great to see the old place still going strong. Sorry been absent for so long - life! Will try to drop in more often, here's my beloved for those who like such things. Asian mvmt (de-rotored), Gen T21, Gen crown and tube, now my daily beater and running fine (so far!)

post-2563-042673500 1283719264.jpg

P.S. Watch now sporting gen folded link bracelet :thumbsupsmileyanim: