When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New 42mm Planet Ocean made from genuine

lanikai

i know my friend!its fantastic price!!!!!!!with SS!IF YOU NEED ANY HELP TELL me!

Thanks for offer Tolis. Enjoy ur watch my friend, maybe you didn't ask All the dealers cos there are still a couple that do a better deal. But your price is really good already. Most important is to wear it well and proud! Dang, Gen UPOs going for $S1950 on the bay.. i just made up my mind not to spend too much modding this one. Prob just a gen crown, tube and let it be my beater.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was ready to buy one. a guy who was selling one was giving me a run around. and then i found out that all the body work i want done on my car costs as much as a PO rather than costing over $5k so I think I know what I am doing with my money now. A watch is not worth $1700+.

Always a great choice.

I'm considering the gen too if the rep will disappoint.

To all the new guys watching this thread .. there are a few 42mm POs out right now .. but we're waiting for the latest and greatest to arrive. It won't be cheap.

If you want to try one on for size then Narikaa's "POrikaa" 42mm is one of the best "value watches" out there at around 100USD. It won't take genuine parts but if you just want a nice 42mm PO then you don't have to splash out 300usd for one.

when's the "latest & greatest" to arrive?

I'm in the middle of getting a UPO

but I'm sure I'm definitely wanting a PO as well

It was supposed to be out months ago, but I think the Ploprof release ruined it's schedule.

BTW the UPO is just a name the Dealers use to describe an Omega Planet Ocean from a certain factory. UPO doesn't mean "all 45mm PO watches", and "PO" doesn't mean "all 42mm PO watches"

Both 45mm and 42mm watches are POs .. but the UPO comes from one specific replica factory.

For instance, Narikaa sells both the 42mm watch and the 45mm watch. But his 45mm PO watch "special" is not the UPO.

It was supposed to be out months ago, but I think the Ploprof release ruined it's schedule.

BTW the UPO is just a name the Dealers use to describe an Omega Planet Ocean from a certain factory. UPO doesn't mean "all 45mm PO watches", and "PO" doesn't mean "all 42mm PO watches"

Both 45mm and 42mm watches are POs .. but the UPO comes from one specific replica factory.

For instance, Narikaa sells both the 42mm watch and the 45mm watch. But his 45mm PO watch "special" is not the UPO.

Ah, thanks for the clarification JKay!

I definitely assumed PO=42mm and UPO=45mm ..... oops? :)

THIS is "UPO". Amazingly it's almost 4 years old replica and still selling strong.

I've been thinking about that point. I'm awaiting delivery of my UPO from PT, should arrive as we speak.

How does this 4 year old rep compare to 'modern' hi-quality reps?

4 years ago the UPO was one of the best reps made, but today?

so.... since the 4th gen were discontinued, these new ones that we're waiting for would rightly be called 5th gen, yeah?

Maybe you can start the buzz and coin the phrase! When I started calling the vendor "Eurotimez" "ETz" after a few months other people started doing that and now I see it a lot .. so go ahead and start 5th gen as the name for this watch .. you never know!! LOL :yeah:

I've been thinking about that point. I'm awaiting delivery of my UPO from PT, should arrive as we speak.

How does this 4 year old rep compare to 'modern' hi-quality reps?

4 years ago the UPO was one of the best reps made, but today?

It compares very well. But the lack of double-AR is a big flaw. Gen Planet Ocean is probably the poster boy of watches when it comes to strong blue double-AR.

I don't know if the factories have made some downgrades to it, but if you get similar replica as in my old review, and double-AR coat it, it's still excellent even by today's standards.