When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rwg Champions League Prize Pool

jonthebhoy

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luckily I've kept myself in shape, but I do fear for JTB, he's not getting any younger ;)

I won't need to run. I'll let my balls do the talking. I'll be spraying them about everywhere. I'll be slide-ruling them into the hole for "Where's the burds?" Macca. You'll see.

I'll also be oot tae get that wee swine Macmanamanaman as we owe him one big time! ;)

JTB

I'll also be oot tae get that wee swine Macmanamanaman as we owe him one big time! ;) JTB

What you mean for that injury-time goal when he dribbled around (humiliated) the entire Celtic team? :bleh: No more than I owe him for his Bosman defection to Madrid (costing us millions) and his coming out of the closet....as a true blue Evertonian. :thumbdown:

Easy now JTB, think you'll have enough on your plate trying to keep Digger Barnes in check (least the viewing public will be spared his commentary this time :lol:;) )

Easy now JTB, think you'll have enough on your plate trying to keep Digger Barnes in check (least the viewing public will be spared his commentary this time :lol:;) )

Indeed - he is to oratory gymnastics what Churchill was to beach volleyball.

JTB

PS - He's getting it as well for nearly ruining my club the [censored]!

doc - If you read this I taped the "Legends" game.

pm me your addy if you want it.

I have to say that whilst it was fun, the commentary was CRAP.

Joe Royle??????? was the "expert" for the evening. WHAT?

You and I never even got a mention!!!! Swines!

JTB

PS - Oor boys took pity on your lot.

It was 2-2 going on 10-2. :lol:

Wait till you check out Hansen's defending at the 2 Tic goals............"Shocking. Absolutely shocking."

• 2 weeks later...

No big surprises today, Porto thrashed HSV, Celtic did better than I expected against Benfica, and Arsenal were ripped off in Moscow, that was NEVER a handball! ..but [censored] happens, next time it will go our way. Arsenal didn't play well, and got unlucky in the end.

Arsenal were ripped off in Moscow, that was NEVER a handball!...

You're right of course, but it still didn't make Le Whinge onside though did it? ;) You ought to be gracious though and give CSKA some credit, they are a VERY good side, UEFA Cup winners and until Djib Cisse popped up almost beat us in the UEFA Super Cup Final that year - Carvalho again was their scorer I recall.

I'm thrilled for the Bhoys - great result and a healthy dose of revenge on LFC's part - finally someone's exposed Benfica for what they really are (see my form guide on P1), and done them over. Excellent :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Elsewhere, amusing to see the media raving over the Scum's "demolition" of the mighty Kobenhavn :rolleyes: two of the flukiest goals you'll ever see in your life, I bet they'll regret RVN's sale come January when it all dries up. And that awful post-match interview with the ginger bearded gnome (Rooney I mean not Glazer :lol:) was unbearable to watch. Glad there's no Mancs on the board at least (no-one 'out' at least, maybe skulking in the shadows?)

Tonight it's my beloved 'Pool vs. Bordeaux - no Vladi as he's injured but hopefully he'll make an emotional return to Anfield for the next match. My prediction? 2-0 to the mighty Reds!

p.s. I'll also be cheering on Barca, of course ;)

Edited by docblackrock

The ‘tic were magnificent last night. They rolled the years back to the days of Big Jock and his Lisbon Lions.

Wee Kenny Millar was outstanding, Larsson-esque………almost.

There wasn’t a poor performance in the whole team.

I’m sure it will be a tougher game in Portugal but we’ve given ourselves a great chance to qualify. I can almost even smell that Pool money. :lol:

After that……….bring on Man. Utd at Parkhead.

Good luck to the scousers tonight.

JTB

Ken,

Here are the "ladders" :lol: after last nights games.

More games tonight. (Groups A,B,C and D)

Group E

-----Pld Pts

LYO 3 9

RM 3 6

STE 3 3

DYN 3 0

Group G

----Pld Pts

CSK 3 7

ARS 3 6

POR 3 4

HSV 3 0

Group F

-----Pld Pts

MU 3 9

CEL 3 6

BEN 3 1

FCK 3 1

Group H

-----Pld Pts

MIL 3 7

LIL 3 5

AND 3 2

AEK 3 1

JTB

Um.........thanks Doc...............I think :unsure:

Ken :D

You're quite welcome Ken ^_^

Liverpool top their table this morning after a 1-0 win last night - strangely there's omens of our 2005 triumph already, playing like a bunch of girls but still grinding out results - remember the tortoise and the hare ;)

If the pattern follows there will be one match that will spark us into life (like Olimpiacos) and we will march on from there all the way to Athens :1a:

Good result by Liverpool even if the performance was sketchy.

I see Chelsea got their revenge as well. It was a good goal by Diddy Drogba although I have to say he’s one of the biggest cheating barstewards in the game. Its time referees wised up to this clowns antics.

So having had a good look at the rest of what Europe has to offer……….we fear no-one!

Hail Hail.

JTB

Also, please note Real Madrid's victory over arch rivals Barcelona last night...

Relevance??? :rolleyes:

This is a Champions League thread, so League results not welcome (ESPECIALLY those from yesterday's matches :whistling:)

Please don't confuse poor old Ken, he's having enough trouble as it is with 'ladders' and funny-shaped (i.e. round) balls ;)

Edited by docblackrock

Relevance??? :rolleyes:

This is a Champions League thread, so League results not welcome (ESPECIALLY those from yesterday's matches :whistling:)

Please don't confuse poor old Ken, he's having enough trouble as it is with 'ladders' and funny-shaped (i.e. round) balls ;)

Yes, not a day you'll want to remember.... :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...