When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Fraken 16520 white !

river

Here is my collection

MBW's case

Brand New Ebel chronograph movt running second at 9:00( the same as Zeith / Rolex Used )

OEM Rolex 16520 White dial + hand set

Hope you like it

and will list it on my section very soon ( once I open the back case and take a pic )

^ )^

IMGP9941.jpg

IMGP9933.jpg

IMGP9934.jpg

IMGP9932.jpg

IMGP9930.jpg

IMGP9926.jpg

IMGP9927.jpg

IMGP9929.jpg

It's the one and only Zenith El Primero. The old Daytona movement.

Old Ebel 1911 Chronos used that movement too, before they changed to inhouse "Modulor".

c131tw.jpg

PS: This is the exact same model that Don Johnson used in Miami Vice. LINK.

Wow, the el primero made appearances across many different brands. Interesting, very interesting.

Lots of brands used it. Movado in their top model, Ebel... I'm sure there were others too. TAG Heuer still uses it in Link Calibre 36 chrono (the most expensive Link).

CT511A.BA0564.jpg

Where do you get an MBW daytona case?? I heard they used to make them but i have never seen one before... This must have come with one of the old wide spaced subdial ETA7750 movements?? Very cool project!!

That is a lovely watch my old friend and I'm guessing you are selling as you said it will be in your section soon!

There was a case set that came out of Taiwan but not sure it is still made or available. The original George used to sell these(NOT George of WM9)

I think Ubi's may have this case set too but not sure.

That is a lovely watch my old friend and I'm guessing you are selling as you said it will be in your section soon!

There was a case set that came out of Taiwan but not sure it is still made or available. The original George used to sell these(NOT George of WM9)

I think Ubi's may have this case set too but not sure.

Correct, that is the so called mbw set. I used to buy sets from George (greece George), but back in 2007 he replied he no longer has them.

Got one set left, but not sure i want to part with it.

img0327i.jpg

img0326b.jpg

• 1 month later...