When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Miss Gift

Zapadeus

Hi folks,

have just receveid this PM:

Sent Today, 03:38 PM

Gift5kassala@yahoo.co.uk

My name is Miss Gift. I found your interesting profile today at(www.rwgforum.com)

and i was inspired. I found you as my true partner in life and want to have a serious love relationship with you. If you are interested and want to promote, contact me by email; Gift5kassala@yahoo.co.uk.I will send my beautiful pictures. It will be lovely to receive your response. Thank you from Gift.

E-mail (Gift5kassala@yahoo.co.uk)

Who the hell is selling our PM adr. here for such a [censored] ?? :bangin:

Has anybody else received it ?

Just received SPAM PM's from "mylove"

http://www.rwgforum.com/user/30857-mylove/

PM =

"Gift5kassala@yahoo.co.uk

My name is Miss Gift. I found your interesting profile today at(www.rwgforum.com)

and i was inspired. I found you as my true partner in life and want to have a serious love relationship with you. If you are interested and want to promote, contact me by email; Gift5kassala@yahoo.co.uk.I will send my beautiful pictures. It will be lovely to receive your response. Thank you from Gift.

E-mail (Gift5kassala@yahoo.co.uk)"

:lol:

You may want to ban that member, before I end up married or something :p

And i thought i was the only one she liked :black_eye: :black_eye: :black_eye: :black_eye:

Gift5kassala@yahoo.co.uk

E-mail (Gift5kassala@yahoo.co.uk)

I don't know guys... I replied and she sent me this picture. I wonder if I should respond... decisions, decisions... :g:

fatman-and-robin-ugly-woman-leotard-pictures.jpg

I was there first!!!!, she promised to love me good!! Plus I get to keep her costume!!! :)