When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lanikai!

asf

He is on here still but he isnt posting as much as usual.

I think he is trying to give us a chance to catch up with his post count ;) ;)

As always he alwas puts others before himself !!!! ;):D

I know his health hasnt been that great, which I hope he dont mind me saying, but I am sure his warm presence is always missed when he aint about :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I havent seen him aorund in so long and wanted to throw some love out there :victory:

anyone else miss him?

Hell yeah, it's been too long since my bro was on the forum. I know life has a way of taking over, but I still miss my bro and the pillar he brings to this community :drinks:

I didn't like him at all! He was a pain-in-the-A$$! Always having those Nasty Raffles....you know.....and lots of other good stuff (he thinks)! And then his reviews......I don't know what you think of them, but they were mostly $hitty pirated stuff from BT and the other resident reviewers. He was good in cut-in-pasting $hit! And then his collection.......just because he's got hundreds of him, you think he's better than everyone else......who does he think he is...............Stallone? Just becuase they have the same body and workout routine? $hit...........................I beat 'ya I could outbence him!

I beat he's out in Pattaya,Thailand hanging out with Neil/TTK and bangin' all the Mamasans out their..................................................the old fart!

pattaya.jpg

pattayanl.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::bicycle:

Hahahahaha.......just kidding Bro! You know I love you, Man:wub: ! We really do miss you! Please come back!

F-

RWG has really suffered over the past few years by losing some of its biggest posters. Lump together all the posts amassed by the likes of Lani, Pugwash, VBarrett, and TTK, and you have a pretty substantial portion of the overall total posts here. And its not just the quantity of posts either, these people al had a knack of getting other members to contribute as well. If Lani made 10,000 posts, I dare say that they evoked at least 30,000 responses. He certainly is missed, as are all the others, and I hope they are all happy and healthy.

anyone else miss him?

I do. Very much. He always triggered great discussions, was always ready to help a noob like me with hints, links and even spare parts and showed an exceptional way of kindness. RWG is not the same without him.

Hope he'll be back for good soon.

Val.