When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

finally an iPod Nano watch I'd wear

ispytonyv

I'e seen various straps on the forums, but everything (to my eye) has so far looked cheap. These suckers look top quality, and handsome enough to actually wear as a watch instead of just a novelty.

I preordered (pledged) on Kickstarter and was thinking if others were interested they could do so as well. You don't get charged unless enough others do and this goes to production... unlike some OTHER preorders (looking at wm9).

MiMo%20TikTok+LunaTik.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Been looking at this the past two days and thinking:

Lunatik setup, but we get the aluminum frame PVDed.

Then there's a dark silver Nano on offer, throw that in.

And then you throw it on a hornback leather strap.

How wide are the lugs? I reckon it has to be a standard size, perhaps our Panerai straps will fit on it?

And another thing I was wondering. The screen resolution is quite high on these, isn't it possible to write apps for these? I'm thinking a custom Tourbillon with ticking escapement, but built around the shape of the Nano screen, it would look incredible! It would take a little bit of design work, but I can definitely see a market for it :)

How wide are the lugs? I reckon it has to be a standard size, perhaps our Panerai straps will fit on it?

And another thing I was wondering. The screen resolution is quite high on these, isn't it possible to write apps for these? I'm thinking a custom Tourbillon with ticking escapement, but built around the shape of the Nano screen, it would look incredible! It would take a little bit of design work, but I can definitely see a market for it :)

Did anyone say "leather strap":

NM-GR4-2.jpg

NM-S1-2.jpg

NM-SW4-2.jpg

www.nanomano.com

:thumbsupsmileyanim: how about the Panerai App? I just put my support in for the Luna Tik

That's absolutely awesome, I love it :tu: Donerix, your straps are super-sharp, bro, they look fantastic :good::drinks: I can't see it happening, but wouldn't it be cool if Apple were to release a software upgrade which would allow the user to customize the clock display to have say, B&R, Panerai and Rolex emulation settings... :whistling:

no one really answered my question ... is there wireless headphones available for the nano? personally for me, this is useless without them. a wire running from your wrist to your mind just doesn't work, unless you're using it on a plane etc. and if they do have wireless, that would mean plugging something into the dock connector port. this would be a problem for most because the port is on the right side or wrist side of the nano. am i making any sense to anyone? i love the idea and possibilities of this, but i just don't think it's all there yet.

if they do have wireless, that would mean plugging something into the nano connector port. this would be a problem for most because the port is on the right side or wrist side of the nano. am i making any sense to anyone?

answering my own question now. lol. after reading about the design, i see now that the screen can be rotated in any direction. this would allow for you to put the dock connector port on the left or right side while having the screen upright. either way, it would still be a little awkward with something plugged into it. just my $0.02. but [censored], i want one!

I'e seen various straps on the forums, but everything (to my eye) has so far looked cheap. These suckers look top quality, and handsome enough to actually wear as a watch instead of just a novelty.

I preordered (pledged) on Kickstarter and was thinking if others were interested they could do so as well. You don't get charged unless enough others do and this goes to production... unlike some OTHER preorders (looking at wm9).

MiMo%20TikTok+LunaTik.jpg

Not a bad looking watch to be honest

just watched the video! is the nano available with wireless headphones yet? this would be perfect for working out. thanks for posting.

That is what i was thinking for running, but i am yet to find a head set or ear phones that i like to wear